Part 9

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

I closed the last box before sighing in relief. Fiuhh... finally,i'm done packing.As Dominic said,i'm going to move out tomorrow to his house.It was really sad for me.I don't want to leave this place,my grandparents house.I don't want to leave my grandma,grandpa,Mr & Mrs.White,and of course my father.Even though he's doing so much better now but i still worried about her.

My father's company went bankrupt because he got sick.He had stroke.We flew all around the world to get the best doctor to cure him.And at the end,he did heal even though he's not the same anymore.He's in the process of recovery now.He used a wheelchair since he still can't walk.He speaks difficultly because the stroke still affect his mouth muscle.But the doctor said he's slowly recovering and will get better soon.

I still remember the day my father came home and told us about this secret.That he had been sick for the past few months.It was one of the moment i wish never happened.

Flashback

Los Angeles

I was sitting on the swing near the pool before the familiar car honking sound was heard.

Dad!My daddy is finally home!I jumped the second i heard it and ran my way out to meet him.I miss him so much.He's been away for too long,i rarely meet him.But he's here now!

Even though my dad was different when my mom was gone,i still love him to death.He's my only left parents and i don't want to lose him.He did become a workaholic and started to avoid me and my sister.But i just want to think positive.He works so we can enjoy this amazing facilities.And i'm pretty sure it wasn't easy to be on his shoes.I can't never imagine when my partner,my love, die and left me forever.

"Daddy!You're home!"I jumped on my dad as i feel his chest vibrate.

"Easy there,princess!"He called me by my nickname.

"Where were you?I rarely meet you again-"

"I know,princess and i'm sorry.But i'm home now,right?"I giggle and nodded my head before hug my father tight back.

"I miss you so much,daddy!"

"I miss you too,princess.Come on,let's get in!Tell Mrs.White to prepare for a special dinner."I jokily salute him before left to sent the message to Mrs.White.She was so happy too when she heard my father is home.

What's even better,Rachel is going home today.So she will join our dinner.I can't wait for this family reunion!I'm so excited!I should pick my dress now.

With that, i turned around to get ready for the dinner.I took a shower and wore a gorgeous white dress along with my black flats.I let my hair down and put on a little bit make up before wearing my necklace that was given from my mom.

I skipped the stairs excitedly and walked quickly to the dinning room.I can smell the aroma of delicious food as i walked by.When i got there i ran to my sister and hugged her to death.

She's been away to Italy for about a month now."I MISS YOU RACHEL!"I said as i still hug her.

"I miss you too,lil sis!But you make me out of breath right now."She complained as i giggled.