Part 25

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love, Caramel

What's the difference between wish and hope?
In short, wish is impossible. While hope is the reason why you still wake up in the morning after a long day. Because the day before, you simply hope that tomorrow will be better.
-anon
_________________________________

Flashback

Hannah Juliet Xacar:

It has been months since my last encounter with Jeffrey- my ex. For the past few months, I have been living in New York. After my last meeting with him, i had to rush to the airport for my flight to New York.

My uncle was involved in a massive car accident. But luckily, he had passed his crisis phase and was now sleeping deeply in a coma.

My grandparents had flown back to London after their stay in New York for a whole month. They got a company to look after and they cannot make the media more suspicious and eventually intervene into our family business.

My grandfather kept his family members as a secret. He fears that his enemy will only use us as his weaknesses to beat him in the business world. He don't want us to feel threaten or harm by anyone. That's why nobody in know about my family real  identity. We were only known as the Watson.

I wonder how is he now? He probably have moved on.

"Jeffrey moved out. Nobody knows where he is now." My friend- Daniel said to me through our phone call last night.

"He was crazily looking for you after you left."

I shook my head, trying to forget Daniel's word as it kept ringing inside of my head. His statement gave me a glimpse of hope.

But I can't do that. We can't be together. Not after i hurt him deeply.

I sighed looking to the emptiness in front of me.

It hurts.

***

A few days ago, My uncle has finally woken up from his comma. He is able to get up and even walk by himself now. My father- his doctor said he only needs a few more days for recovery. So my parents and I have packed our things to get ready to go back to Jeju to leave behind New York and continue our own life.

I was walking through the street, with a bag filled with my parents drinks. I volunteered to get the coffees and snacks while my mother stayed there with my uncle. On the other hand, my father continue his job as a doctor.

As i was about to cross the street, a hand suddenly stops me. I looked to the hand owner, only to find an unfamiliar man face with those mesmerizing blue eyes.

"Hello sweetheart..."

***

"Oh come on... my little Jean, why won't you play me a song?" I kept my hands in its place, my body was shivering and my face has gone pale.

It has been 2 days since I was kidnapped. The stranger man I met in the street suddenly appeared in front of my face the moment I opened my eyes 2 days ago after I was knocked out. I was terrified as he kept babbling about things i don't even understand- it was a foreign language. But one thing that i know, he kept calling me as little Jean- my mother's name.