Part 23

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love, Caramel

I have a love and hate relationship with memories. It reminds me of those beautiful times but it hurts when I realized it were only in the past.
-anon❤️

_________________________________

Flashback

Juliet Watson:

I look down to the box I hold tightly with my hands and smile widely. I made a lunchbox for my boyfriend- Jung Jeffrey.

He is a transferred student from New York and his family is superb famous. Ever since i laid my eyes at him, I declared that he is the perfect man that i want. So I fight for him. After lots of humiliation and embarrassment moments he finally agreed to become my boyfriend!

I know that he only agreed to accept me as his girlfriend because he had enough of my 1001 annoying proposals. I promise him that, if he agrees on being my boyfriend, i will stop following him like a lost puppy everywhere and anytime.

So instead of coming to his house or go wherever he is, EVERY DAY, I promise him that I will only visit his house if he allows me too. Well, that means only when I go to school, I can see him and be with him now.

That's a good motivation to go to school though.

"Jeffrey!" I called him while waving my hand, when i have found him. He was sitting alone, under the big old tree.

He looked up with no expression. No smile, no 'hello babe', and not even a minute after he looked up, he started to use his earphone again and continue reading his book, completely ignoring me.

It has been 3 months but yet his attitude is still the same to me. Oh come on...what do you expect Juliet!? He is not in love with you.

Oh that's right. He hasn't loved me...yet. But i'll make sure, that he will love me eventually.

Jeffrey Romeo Xander, just wait and see. I am going to make you fall in love with me.

***

I never felt so uncomfortable being in the crowd. I am always a bubbly and cheerful who likes being in a place full of people, especially when the gathering make them laugh and smile. But here I am, skipping steps before excusing myself in the middle of the crowd to get the front view.

Tracks.

Racing.

Jeffrey.

Yes, that's right. My friend just informed me that she heard Jeffrey is going to attend one of the illegal  racing game in a small area beside a club. After hearing the news, i immediately changed my clothes and ask my friend, Daniel, to accompany me to search for Jeffrey. So here i am.

Right in front of me, I saw Mark, one of Jeffrey's friend. I stepped forward, crossing the racetrack quickly before tapping Mark's shoulder.