Part 17

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

"Hold me tight, don't let me go.We solve this together,i promised baby everything's gonna be alright."
-Anon💙

Valentine Xacar:

Flashback

A week has been passed after for the first time i came to my father therapy. I sobbed when i saw my dad painful face.He kept smiling even though he was in pain.He smiled because i was watching there.

About a month or so,i will graduate from high school and i will start my college life in Boston along with Romeo,which i'm happy about.
My phone screen lit up,showing Romeo's name.

Romboo❤️:Miss you :(
Me:We just met an hour ago.
Romboo❤️:A second without you,feel like a painful year for me ;)
Me:*rolling my eyes right now
Romboo❤️: Love you too!See you in an hour,don't forget to bring extra clothes babe ;)

I mentally cursed myself.How can i forget!?Today is the day,i'm going to have a nice dinner with his big family,which mean there will be his uncles and aunties. I've grown closer to his parents actually.They are so welcoming and like a second parents for me.Romeo said he has a little brother but he said he's living alone somewhere in London. I quickly ran to my bathroom and shower myself.I took the outfit that i already picked yesterday.It was beautiful simple navy dress and Dior polka pump.

It was beautiful simple navy dress and Dior polka pump

I packed some extra clothes because i probably going to crash at his house, yeah his house is my second home now

I packed some extra clothes because i probably going to crash at his house, yeah his house is my second home now.Beside, Rachel and father is traveling somewhere right now.So no adults and i sent mr and mrs. White to a date since they been working too much.