Part 20

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

"Sometimes there's a story behind a story."
-anon❤️

Valentine Xacar:

"So is there any clue that my granddaughter is coming?"

"Yeah, i want to see my niece too!"

"Shut up,Alex!" Romeo said before slapping his brother back head.

"Ouch!" He protested.

"The last thing i want to happen is you interacting with my daughter."

"Hey! I'm the best uncle in the whole world!" Alex said while munching his sandwich.

Romeo is about to reply his brother before their mother voice interrupted in. Well thankfullnya it's pretty much a success to make both of them shut their mouths up. "You guys better stop before i make you guys wear those dresses again." Mother said with a smirk.

"Mom!" They both shouted in union.

"What dresses?" I asked curiously because seriously i didn't understand what she means.

" Well, when they were a kid i would always make them wear pink dresses if they faught." She laughed probably remembering how hideous her two sons looked like when wearing those dresses.

"That's actually a brilliant idea..." I chuckled. I should probably try it in the future if my our childre-

Oh wait...what am i thinking. Having a kid right now probably is not in my option. I still need to focus on Alex first and my study.

"I know right! Oh yeah, Valentine, i forgot to tell you-" she was chuckling while the boys still glaring at each other. Now i wonder how old are they.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Take an early leave tomorrow from your school. We are going to have a small family gathering! Your sister will come too! " She said excitedly before sipping her tea elegantly.

"Wait, my family is going to be here tomorrow?"

"Technically, we are the one who will visit your grandma's house. You know, granny cookies will always be the best sweets, and your grandma had promised me that she will  teach me how to make it with her recipes."Romeo's mother said excitedly.

"I have informed them and your grandma looks so excited, your sister said she nearly bought everything inside the grocery store yesterday and Daniel is coming too!" She added.

"So my sister and Daniel is coming? Wow! That's really great! I rarely see them nowdays." I really miss them so much. I haven't seen my sister and Daniel for weeks.

"I know. Daniel said he misses you." His mother said while smirking at Romeo's reaction.

"Ohh... i miss him too!" I said to teased Romeo more.

BRAKKKKK

Romeo slammed the table making Alex's milk spilled before leaving the table in jealousy.