Part 8

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

"You jerk!I want to get out from here!"I tried to open the door but of course being the genius Romeo,he won't let me go easily.

I was now standing in a hard fancy marble floor in one of the most top building in Boston.The view in front of me was beautiful.I'm pretty i'm already in love with it if i wasn't brought force-fully by 'someone'.The elegant chandelier was hang on the high ceiling.And the smell of this huge and incredible room smelled like the mixture of coffee,mint,and a masculine smell that i can tell.His scent.It doesn't change,huh?

I groaned and started to throw tantrum at him like a child.I stomped my feet and pick pillows from the sofa and started to throw it at him."I WANT TO-"

"IF YOU DON'T FUCKING SHUT UP,I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND YOU TO MADAGASCAR!"
I don't know how but he managed to caged me between the wall and his body.It was sucks yet make my palms sweat even more.

"Are you for real?!"I let out a big sigh before lowering my voice.I'm so damn tired already."Just let me go and please don't ever appear in my life again.I'll also make sure that you won't ever see me again.I promise.Ju-"

"Don't make promises if at the end you'll always break it,Valentine.We all know you're a liar...Beside i'm not intrigue by that promise,i don't want that." He said before backing a little,too much for my disappointment.

"Then,what do you want!?"I said eagerly.Oh God,just let me out of this place.My mind is so crazy now.

"Did you forget your promise.That you'll do everything since i let you go yesterday?You even gave me your id."He showed the card that has my face on it along other data.Oh yeah,I completely forget about that.

I mentally scowled myself for giving my id to him.But what can i say,i was panic when i heard my baby boy was sick.Shit!I need my id for tomorrow interview.

"Give my id back!"I tried to snatch but of course he drove it away.

"Not so fast sweetheart.You need to fulfill your promise first remember?"He showed his million dollar smirk.Uh that stupid attractive smirk.

"What do you want?"I still put on my best glare as i crossed my arms.

"There's the real question.Come on,let's have a drink before we discuss our agreement."He walked towards the right side as i follow him ,making sure we have at least 30 cm distance.

I took a seat on a high chair before Romeo joined me while offering a glass of whiskey.I never like to drink but in this case,i think i would like some to ease my mind a little.The moment the drink burned my throats i can feel the sensation of wanting more of it.

"So..,Ms.Xacar-"

"Just tell me what do you want and i'll do it then you have to promise me to let me go."I cut him before drinking my fifth shot.

"Eager much?"He smirked but i just rolled my eyes at him.

"Cut the crap and move on to the point,Mr.Xander." My head spins a little as the effect of the alcohol.

"Let's make a deal,Ms.Xacar.All i want you to do is just to sign right over here and the deal is sealed."He pushed some kind of file to me.