Part 10

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

"Hey baby boy,are you ready to meet your daddy?"Alexander nodded enthusiastically.

We were now at Romeo's Roll Royce as his driver is the one who picked us up.Apparently he went to New York for an emergency meeting this morning and wasn't able to pick us up.But anyway,we're alreay on the way to his penthouse,the one he brought me 2 days ago.I was pretty nervous at the moment but decided to push this feeling away.I think i need to do something to make me hate him before we married.

Talking about married,that bastard Romeo put an unfair contract between us.In the contract it was said that i will get married to him and do whatever he want me to do and cannot leave him until he say so.Or else...Technically,he's making me as his slave.

Jerk.

"I saw him a couple of times!"I turned my head shock to Alex who's licking his chocolate syrup.

"What do you mean,baby?"

"I saw him on TV!I want to ask you bout him,but uncle Daniel told me not to because it will make you upset."He said still eating his waffle eagerly.

Wow,i underestimate my smart 4 years old son.It was true that his father and him look nearly the same.They basically like twins especially when i compared it to Romeo old photos when he was still a child.As Alex growing older he started to look even more like his dad.

"Are you guys in a fight,mommy?Did he hurt you?I'll hit him if he hurt you!Don't worry,mommy!I will always be on your side."Alex went closer to me and hug me.I smile at his warm embrace.My Alameth.My world.

Will he still be on my side when he knows the truth,that i'm the one who hurted his father.

"No ,sweetie.We just had a little disagreement.But we'll work it.I'm sure everything's going to be fine."I smiled sweetly to y little boy as he continue pulling me into a hug.I kissed his forehead and rest my cheeks on his hair.He smells really good.

"Miss,we are here..."The driver told us when our door was open from the outside.I took my baby's hand to hold and we walked out of the car.

"Good morning,Ms.Xacar.My name is Isac.And this must be Romeo Jr.Hello young man."The white hair guy bent down to Alex level to offer his hand.

And like an adult Alex gently shook his hand."Hello,Mr.Isac.By the way my name is not Romeo Jr.It's Alex,Alexander."

"Ah yes...Mr.Alex.Come i'll show you around."And with that the tour begin.I don't know what Romeo think when he said this penthouse is not enough for a family.In fact,it's 10 times bigger than my grandparents house.The jerk has 3 entire building floors for himself.It has private gym,private pool,private library,and even sky garden.

After we were exhausted enough to look around finally Isac guided us to our room.Our room were on the second floor which is not surprising because there's only two doors when you first arrived on the second floor.Isac told me that my room is across Alex's room and that's make me so relieve.

"This is your personal maid,Mrs. Mona and this is Alex babysitter,Mrs. Emerald."

"Thank you,Isac.But i don't think i need a personal maid."I said not to sound rude.