Part 12

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

An hour has been passed and the dinner wasn't to bad itself.His parents are still very welcoming to me.I wonder if Romeo ever tell them that i broke their son's heart.They wouldn't be as nice as they are right now.

"So,Valentine...What do you do now?"

"Ooh...I'm taking my master degree now,Sr...In Harvard.Romeo has been so kind to pay all of the tuition for me."

"Don't be ridiculous!Of course,he has to!You're his fiancé.He must give you the best of the best."James Xander said after placing a spoon of pasta on his wife plate.

"Oh yeah!I want to see the rock!Romeo is the one who picked it from my friend but i never got a chancr to see it."His mom yelled in excitement.

His fiance...yes,that's what i am now.Want to know the story?I'll be not glad to tell it.But i'll tell anyway.

Flashback

"Romeo you can't fucking keep bursting in when i'm using the bathroom!What if i'm in the middle of shower!?"Thankfully i'm fully clothes and just done washing my face to call it a night.

"There's a reason why Alex is here,babe.Don't be shy.I've seen you whole stretch mark when you're asleep."He winked at me as i dabbed my face with a warm towel and then stopped.

My eyes widen in horror and i backed away from him."What did you say?"I asked with a small voice,not daring to look up at him.I really want to lash out my lion now.But my blush cheeks will kill the vibe instantly.How did he-

"I've seen all of yo-"

"How dare you!?"I slapped right on his left cheek.i was cheering in my mind for finally be able to do what i want to do since the first time.

Romeo eyes widen as he looked up to me.He's rubbing his red cheek now.Uhh...i hit that pretty hard,didn't i?My eyes widen more when i realized he's stepping forward.Oh no,bad move!I yelped and quickly ran out of the bathroom an towards the door that lead outside of our bedroom.

"VALENTINE!"

"GET OFF ME!"I yelled and rebelliously tried to get away from Romeo tight grip on my waist.My body was up in the air while my back touching him before i was dumped on the bed.

"Ofmpp!ROMEO FUCKING XANDER!"I would literally call the police for this abusement right now.This man really need a lesson about how to treat his soon-to-be-wife.

"I'll consider that,baby.But that's for later."He smirked."But what punishment do you prefer to get now?Spank you?Kiss you?Or Kiss your body?"

"NONE OF THEM!Let go off me!"I already half way up before he slumped me by the shoulder, back making me groan.Seriously!he really need that lesson now!

"ROM-"

"Wrong answer ,baby!"I glared at his sweet smile."Now i ask you one more time.Which one do you-"

"SUE YOU!- "I screamed at him.

"Three of them it is!"That's when he done all of his so cruel choices to me.