Epilogue

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love, Caramel❤️

Just so you know, love doesn't always work the same. But every love has challenges, and only the one who risk to fight it who will eventually receive happiness at the end.
-anon❤️
____________________________________

The once silent room became full of the sound of the firing gun.

Theodrov himself has pulled out his gun, and fired back to the police that had gotten in to the building where he kidnapped his victim- Hannah Juliet Xander.

Hannah's body was being dragged by Theodrov's hand, placing her body in front of his, so the policemen wouldn't target him.

They reached the door to the bathroom before Hannah was being dragged along to get inside it.

Theodrov's face looked red and angry. Hannah began to rebel by kicking her legs in the floor, trying to drag herself away from the man. "STOP MOVING OR I'LL KILL YOU!" He said while pointing his gun at her forehead, making her gasped and stopped her movement.

The police began to order Theodrov to come out and let Hannah go or they will immediately destroy the door that separated them and get Theodrov by themselves.

Theodrov looked panic and frustrated. He was looking left and right for an escape but it was already an end game.

He put his pistol back to his pocket. "Remember this sweetheart, I die-

you die." He whispered beside her left ear before opening the bathroom door, facing the policemen that have surrounded him.

Hannah on the other hand was left in a dark old bathroom. She was looking everywhere to find a sharp tool so she can cut the ropes that are circling around her wrist and the other one that tied her legs.

She was able to spot a piece of sharp metal. Dragging herself on the cold floor as quickly as she can she finally managed to reach the wood before rubbing the rope on it.

She successfully cut the one that make her wrist red. Then using her hand, she untied her legs and took of the napkin that has been preventing her voice to be sound.

She walked towards the door while enduring her injury. She was about to open it before-

____

Jeffrey Romeo Xander:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

My eyes turned widely open as I was woken up by the sound of Hannah's scream.

I turned to my right side to find it empty.

It was all a dream.

I rubbed my forehead before pulling my hair back to get back to my sense. I took the sleeping pill in the drawer beside my bed before swallowing it with water.

It has been three months, yet the night was still haunting me deeply.

The day- I lost her.

Flashback

I pushed the gas pedal deeply as I continue to speed eagerly.

The moment I heard that Hannah was abducted by Theodrov, my anger took my vision. I ordered my security team along with the policemen to locate her. Right after they were able to track the place, I jumped into my car towards the location.