Part 30

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love, Caramel ❤️

A girl who is broken-hearted will eventually move on. But a boy who had his heart broken will remain having a deep scar. Changing him. Making him live in his darkest side
-anon💔
____________________________________

Hannah Juliet Xander:

I woke up when I felt the sudden warm of shinning light on my face.

"Wakey, wakey, sweetheart..." my eyes caught the face that had terror me before. The face that made me eventually forget everything and being brainwashed.

"I'm outta cash here, so you have to help me by asking your dear sweet uncle or that rich husband of yours to lend me some." Theodrov held my chin, while his other hand was holding a phone beside my mouth.

I was holding back my tears, preventing myself to look weak in from of this monster.

The memories of the event years ago started coming back.

"I'm not going to hurt you or your babies if you obey me, my little Jean."

"GO TO HELL!" I said before spitting at him.

He wiped his face with a smirk before looking at me.

"You aren't afraid because you think I can hurt your babies anymore?" He scoffed before slapping me with his cold hand, redden my face.

"You must thank me for sparing your child's life. What is her name? Valentine isn't it?" He showed his phone that has a picture of a beautiful girl with her school's unifrom.

Valentine,

my daughter.

Then he swiped the phone's screen, making it shows w picture of a tomb, where my other daughter's name was written on it.

With that I broke down in tears, hoping that I'll be able to ease the pain that I felt in my heart. But it was a waste.

I still feel it.

The painfulness.

"If you don't follow my lead, I will make sure to
make the other one buried underground like this one." I snapped my teary eyes at him, showing my very murderous look at this monster.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"

He slapped me again and this time I can clearly feel my blood is flowing slowly out of my nose, after repeatedly enduring this monster harshness. "What do you want? And how did you get here? Weren't you-"

"In New York's prison? I escaped of course." He smirked. He used his filthy hand to touch my face slowly then to my hair before pulling my hair roughly making me squirmed.