Part 28

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love, Caramel❤️

So how many more secrets that I have to unfold?
-anon💔
____________________________________

Hannah Juliet Xander:

I looked at my left hand, a beautiful simple ring has been circling my ring finger for about 8 hours now.
A month ago, I agreed to marry Jeffrey Romeo Xander. And here I am now, in the middle of a plane-ride with Mr. Jerk in front of me.

We managed to pull off a lovey-dovey couple role in front of the guests and also my grandparents. Only Sean that didn't believe that I was actually marrying Jeffrey because of love.

Well, I do love him...

But this marriage was not because of it and Sean can see that.

I informed my grandparents that I have been going out with Jeffrey when I was living in New York and decided to marry him. They believed my words and sent their blessing for whatever choices I make.

Sean on the other hand was not that happy. He tried to talk to me but I avoided him for weeks before we met again today, in my wedding.

Jeffrey's strategy worked out. Because the moment we announced our wedding both of our family companies stocks skyrocketed.

I looked outside the plane before sighing.

Looking back, I realized that I was probably the bad luck charm on our family.

I was the one who dragged my parents into that accident.

My sister was mistaken as me until she was pregnant.

They all died because of me.

It is my fault.

I covered my face with my long hair to prevent the devil seeing my tears.

I don't want to make my family suffer again because of me. So it worth to sign myself to the devil himself.

To protect my family.

To at least, safe them this time.

I can only hope that this the right decision.

I hope so.

***

We finally arrived in the island where we used to live, my childhood place- Jeju Island.