Periods

I was sat on my bed. That time again. I was watching a classic chick flick, eating sweets, chocolate all the stuff I'll instantly regret after my period is over.
"Y/n!!" My mum called.
"What?!"
"Get your ass down here now" I dragged myself out of bed and went downstairs. I saw my boyfriend, Blake, stood there.
"Hey gorgeous"
"Hiya"
"Guessing you want a movie day?"
"Yeah, I love those types of days"
"Good job because that's what I planned"
We went to my room. He put on y/f/m.
"Am I really that predictable?" I smiled.
"I'm afraid my love you are. But I wouldn't be a good boyfriend if I didn't know this is your favourite movie for this time of the month"
"Huh?"
"You really think that I haven't picked up on when you're on that time and just want the five things you love. Cuddles, cake, chocolate, Blake and movies"
"Ah you're a quick learner Mr. Richardson"
"I bought you your favourite chocolates, favourite sweets, favourite cake, favourite films and favourite cuddle buddy"
I snuggled into his side.
"I think it's so sweet you've come to look after me lots of guys are discussed by the thought of periods"
"Well if you have have these now so we can have kids later, least I can do is look after you while you have them"
"You think we'll have kids?"
"Of course, I love you"
"I love you too" he lent in and kissed me. I rested my head on his chest and we watched the film.