The Worst News

"Hello Miss" the doctor said "please take a seat" I was shaking, I was terrified. "So we have the results"
"Please just tell me"
"I'm so so so sorry" tear filled my eyes "I hate this part of my job I really do, please don't think this is the end" I couldn't help it the tears streaming, how was I going to tell my parents, my friends, my family and, most importantly my world, Blake. The doctor handed me a letter with the news on with some info on help. I headed out of the surgery trying to hold myself together trying not to think about it all.

****
"Y/n!" Blake said hugging me "where have you been? I've missed you"
"God babe I've hardly been an hour"
"You okay? Have you been crying?" He ran his thumbs over my cheeks, holding my face in his hands.
"yeah I'm fine" I tried to smile.
"Baby what's wrong? Where were you?" I couldn't reply I just pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him.

"So what have you been up to today?" I said finally being able to change the conversation.
"Oh nothing much, I was just messing about with a new song"
"Awh that's nice" I still hadn't processed what I had been told, I was being clumsy and Blake could see it. He probably just thought I was having 'one of those days'.

"Y/nnnn!!!" My best friend screamed as I opened the door to her.
"Y/b/f/n... What are you doing here?"
"Oh hello to you too! Well yo cute ass needs a girls night/sleepover! Movies, pizza and pampering!"
"Okay then"

"So what happening in your life y/n?" She asked, we were sat on the sofa with face masks on gossiping.
"Not much"
"What about the wedding front?"
"Well B has been on tour so much and we're waiting on when they're free next year to actually start planning"
"Awh babe. I bet it's hard when he leaves, right?"
"Yeah, I love him so much and can't be with him, I wish he never had to go but what can you do? Enough about me and my life, how's you?"
"Meh still single" we carried on all night and I loved it.

Y/b/f/n p.o.v
I woke up at 3 in the morning, I quickly went to the toilet but as I headed back into bed I heard crying downstairs.
"Y/n?" I said.
"Yeah" she mumbled back clearly trying to hide the fact she's crying. I sat next to her on the sofa and put my arm around her.
"What's wrong?"
"It's nothing" she was looking at her hands, more specifically her ring.
"Y/n come on I know you"
"I can't marry him"
"What? Why? You love him" I crouched in front of her.
"I do"
"Then what's wrong?" She told me everything. "Oh y/n I'm so sorry"
"I don't know what I'm going to do"
"You have to tell him"
"I can't"
"Come of y/n, he has a right to know, do you want to go into a marriage holding on to something like this"

***
I still hadn't told him. It was harder than I thought, and I never thought it would be easy.
"So my sister is annoying me she keeps sending me cute photos of Posie when she goes to visit mum and-" I turned around and knocked a glass on the floor. I bent down and picked up a few pieces. Blake said he crouched down next to me. Looking down at the glass, I couldn't hold it anymore, I started crying."Hey hey hey what's up?" He put his arms around me.
"I'm so sorry B"
"What for? It's just a glass"
"No I'm sorry. I was late I thought I was pregnant" he looked shocked but more sympathetic
"Y/n" he said sympathetically
"I can't have kids Blake"
"Oh y/n" he look the glass out my hand and held me close.

He sat himself down on the sofa and I sat myself on the coffee table in front of him. "Blake I'm so sorry and I get it if you don't want me anymore-"
"I'll always want you no matter what. Do you still love me?"
"Of course Blake"
"Then nothing has changed"
"Everything has changed"
"No it hasn't"
"I can't give you kids Blake"
"We had lots of options adoption, foster, IVF, fertility treatment we will have a family if we want one" I sat on his lap and he ran his hands through my hair.
"I think we have this friend of the family who's a fertility doctor we could get a second opin-"
"This was a second opinion. A third actually"
"Wait what?"
"I've been to three doctors, they all said the same"
"How long have you known?" I didn't answer "what? A few weeks?"
"A little long than that"
"I, I, I just don't understand. I thought we were meant to go through this stuff together"
"I just didn't want you to worry and be sure"
"I'm sorry y/n I just thought we were in this together"
"I'm so sorry B I just didn't want you to worry about it I know you have a tone on your mind"
"Y/n" he said sympathetically "I want to always worry about you. We will find away to be a family"