Unexpected

I'd been with my boyfriend for a year. I loved him. We'd only done it once. But that's all it takes. I'm 16 he's 17, we finished school last year. We never went to the same school, but the second we finished we spent everyday together. It was so nice, we hardly got to spend our last year of school. Exams. He had to leave for tour. But he was back and we spent every last second together. Now to tell him. How am I going to do that?
He'd invited me around for a I'm home from tour! dinner. Perfect. I was sat opposite him at the table he'd done it all so nice with candles and rose petals.
"Out done yourself this time Richardson"
"Anything for you babe"
We sat chatting and for a few minutes I forgot this life changing thing I had to tell him.
"Would you like some wine?"
"No no I'm good"
"You sure? You always do"
"I'm sure thanks Blake" I snapped.
"What's up with you y/n?"
"It's nothing really"
"I know you're lying to me"
"You really wanna know?"
"Yeah I do, that way I can help you" he said not knowing what I was going to tell him next will change his life forever. I took a deep breath.
"I... I... I'm pregnant" he took a deep breath and lent back on his chair, hands on his mouth.
"Oh my God wow"
"I know this is scary I'm scared too. There are my options like adopt-"
"Don't finish that word, that sentence, that thought. What do you mean adoption? Y/n I want this baby"
"What? I can't do this! I'm 17 I can't raise a baby"
"Y/n we've been together for 4 years. I know this is scary and we had great plans but plans change. Some people never get this chance, they try for years and never get anything. We only did it once and we got the greatest gift"
"I'm so scared B" I started crying. I stood up and crouched down in front of me taking my hands in his.
"I know baby. We can work through this. We can figure it all out, and if you still want to. Well, give them up I'll support that, if it's truly what you want"
"What are our parents going to say? They're going to be so ashamed of us"
"Maybe they will but I know my mum will be glad it's you because she always says how she hopes we get married and have kids. Maybe it's earlier than she wanted but she'll help us"
"I love you" was all I could say.
"I love you too y/n" he said kissing me, he went back to my belly. "I know I don't know you yet or if I ever will but I love you"

Should I do a pregnancy series?