It's Christmas Day And He Surprises You

"Good morning my gorgeous" I was stood making my morning coffee.
"Morning baby"
"Merry Christmas" he came closer to me
"Merry Christmas Blakey Bo" he spun me around and kissed me "don't forget we're at your mother's in 2 hours"
"I know I know" he kept his arms around my waist.

"Oh my gorgeous you look beautiful!"
"Thank you B Rich you don't look bad yourself"

"Y/n! It's so good to see you! And Blake, Blake my baby I missed you!"
"I missed you too mum"
"How are you doing?" I asked her.
"I'm really good, come on come through"
"Hey you guys" Abbie came and gave us a hug.
"Hiya, you okay?"
"Yeah I'm great thank, I was just playing with Lucy" that's their little cousin.
"Awh she beautiful" I crouched down next to her "hello Lucy"
"Hewo y/n"
"Awwwh you're such a cutie" she smiled and ran off to her mum, Blake was just smiling.
"What are you smiling at Richardson?"
"Don't even deny that was adorable"
"What was?"
"You and Lucy"
"She is so cute" she ran up to Blake
"Bwake!" She stretched her arms up asking him to pick her up, he did.
"What's up Luc?"
"I missed you"
"I missed you too monkey"
"Will you play with me?" He looked at me, I don't think he wanted to leave on my own.
"Of course he will Luc"
Watching him play with her made my ovaries hurt, it was so cute. God I love that man.

"You okay there?"
"Where did she go?"
"Nap time"
"Watching you play with her was so cute it made my ovaries hurt"
"Is that good?" He smiled.
"Yeah, it made me think about you as a dad and how good you'd be"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

We went to my parents as well before heading back to our shared flat.

"Y/n I love you, every part of you. Your personality, your beauty, your smile, your humour, just everything, all the good and all the bad, and I want to support you through all the good and bad even when you want to give up on yourself. And today when you said about my cousin it made me realise there is no-one in the world I'd rather have kids or spend my life with" he got down on one knee and took out a ring case. "Y/n y/m/n y/l/n, will you do me the honour of marrying me and becoming my wife, y/n will you marry me?"
"Yes!" He wrapped his arms around me as he stood up, spinning me around.
"I love you so much" he kept saying, he was squeezing me so tight, it was starting to hurt but I was too happy to care. He gently placed me on the floor.
"I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you" he said still holding me.
"I love you too baby"

Annnnnyyy reeeqqquuueessttss