Sister Fight

Sisters fight. It's the way it's always been and probably always will be. It never usually gets to personal, just calling eachother a bitch then that's it. But today she must have had a bad day at work.
"SHUT THE HELL UP Y/N!!"
"I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!"
"YOU'RE JUST A BITCH! NO-ONE LIKES YOU! YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOU'RE BOYFRIEND IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS YOU!" Blake was off touring America, he'd be back in a few days. My eyes teared up, I'd been missing him so much, every thing about him. "Y/n I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of that"
"Don't y/s/n" I ran to my room, I looked at the photo of me and Blake that was on my nightstand. God I miss him. It'd been weeks, months even. I just wanted his kisses, or his hugs, or even just his presence. Tears started to fall down my cheeks. I doubt he was crying his eyes while looking at pictures of us. I lay down, holding the photo close to my chest, only a few more days.

I was woken by a knock at my door, I must have fallen asleep, my sister opens the door and comes closer to me. I sit up and she sits herself at the edge of my bed.
"Y/n I'm so sorry, I was just pissed. I know Blake loves you, I know you're happy, I know you miss him"
"What do you want?"
"I just want you to be happy"
"Well I'm not happy right now am I"
"Why not, gorgeous?" I look and see Blake stood in my doorway.
"B!" I can't believe he's stood there, I basically jump onto him off of my bed, I wrap my legs round him.

"God I've missed you" said holding me tight. I pulled back and looked down at him, we just smile at eachother.
"I missed you more" I lent down and kissed him.
"Guys I love you both and everything but... Um you've been making out for 5 minutes now so I'm just gonna squeeze past you and let you do whatever, just shut the door, actually it's fine I'll do it" she went past us shutting the door after her. We smiled into the kiss.
"Y/n" he said resting his forehead on mine, still holding me up.
"Yes baby"
"We don't have to... Do anything"
"I want to"
"I love you"
"I love you too"