Neck Kisses

I woke up in Blake's arms in Blake's room, he had his arm round my waist. I didn't want to wake him up so I shuffled out his grasp, picked up one of his jumpers. I headed downstairs and got a coffee. "You look good in my jumper" he was leaning on the door frame, smiling at me. "I wouldn't mind if I got this kind view every morning" he came to me and kissed my cheek then my lips. He put his hands firmly on my waist picking me up seamlessly and putting me on the worktop. He began pecking my jawline and worked his way down to my neck making lovebits. He turned around and headed to the fridge.
"Excuse me Richardson! Back 'ere" he turned and smirked.
"Just can't get enough can you y/l/n"
"Of course"

***

I woke Blake by kissing his neck.
"Y/n... Stooooppp" he said, his tone told me he didn't want me to stop.
"Come on Richardson! Wake up and stop being lazy!"
I went to get out of bed but he grabbed me and pulled me back. "Don't leave y/n" he climbed back on top of me, smiling down at me. Kissing my jawline and neck. "You're gorgeous" he smiled.

***
I was on tour with the boys for a week, I was in the queue to grab food so we could get back on the road. I had 0 make up on Blake's oversized hoodie and leggings. A complete mess. B doesn't care. Blake stood behind me arms around my torso kissing me cheek and whispering "I love you so much".
"B stooooppp people are looking"
"I love you"
"I love you too" he began kissing my neck.
"Guyyyys stop the PDA! No-one wants to see that" Reece said.

***
Anything yall wanna see?