P2

"hey baby girl" gently rocking her, she was only a a few hours old "aren't you just the cutest?"
"I can't believe we made her" Blake said gently rubbing her cheek "she's gorgeous, just like her mummy"

"What do you want to do today Rosie?"
"Pwrk" her adorable baby voice.
"Come on then baby, let's get you dressed"

"Rosie don't run off come here" she turned around and as she did ran straight into someone. "I'm so sorry! Rosie what did I say about running off" I picked her up and held her on my hip. "I'm so sorry" I looked up at the lad who'd stayed still, I didn't really take anything in because I was still focused on Rosie.
"Y/n?" He questioned
"Ye- wait what?" There he was stood in front of me, my brother. I hadn't seen him in years he's never even met Rosie.
"So this is my niece"
"Y- what are you doing here Reece?"
"I don't know I needed to clear my head just stressing out. She's gorgeous by the way" Rosie snuggled into my neck, she's always shy.
"Well you would have known"
"I know I was so stupid I'm so sorry I've regretted it everyday. She looks just like Blake"
"Do you know how much that hurt Reece?! You told be I had to get rid of her, I'm so glad at lease Blake family looked after me and Rosie. I was 19 and terrified, Blake's family were pissed but at least they supported me more than you ever did"
"I am so sorry, I should never have said any of it, can I hold her?"
"You're a stranger Reece"
"I'm your brother"
"She doesn't know you, she's 2 and a half years old and you've never met her, if you want to be in her life you need to get to know her and apologize for everything to her, me and Blake"
"I'll do anything, I can't believe what I did. How've you been? It's been too long"
"I'm good I guess and that's not my fault"
"I know I know where are you staying now?"
"Well we staying with Blake's family for a bit but a year or so ago we managed to get ourselves a place, it's hard to get a place when you have a baby and have no help from the person I wanted the most from"
"Was the birth bad?"
"Killed, I'd not wish that pain on my worst enemy. I was in labor 20 hours Reece, 20 hours I was screaming without my family just Blake, and his family but not you"
"I wish I'd been there"
"You know who was first to hold her?"
"Who?"
"Abbie and Soulla. I'd been rushed away for a million and one reasons and Blake had been taken with me for something, that could have been you Reece holding her"
"You have no idea how much I regret everything, please let me be apart of your world"
"Rosie" I said gently to her "you know who this is?"
"Nw, who mumma?"
"This baby is your uncle Reece, my brother"
"Like Auntie Abs?"
"Yeah"
"Why have I not seen him?"
"Don't worry about it baby, would you like to see more of uncle Reece?"
"If he's another Auntie Abs then yeah"
"You've got a lot to live up to if you want to compet with Abbie" I said to him.
"I know I know, you're a little version of your dad aren't you" he directed to Rosie.
"I'll talk to Blake, my number hasn't changed we're getting married in 3 months so it's hectic at the moment but if you tell me where you live and that stuff"

"You okay gorgeous? Have a good day with Rosie"
"Yeah it was good but I ran into Reece"
"What did he say?"
"He couldn't stop apologizing and he'd love to see us"
"Changed a lot then"
"Appears so" I smiled "he said he regrets everything about Rosie and how much she looks like you"
"She does doesn't she"

"To Mr and Mrs Richardson!"
"Mumma!" Rosie came running to me, Reece came quickly came after her.
"Sorry sorry it was fault" Reece and Abbie were taking turns looking after her I'm guessing by that it was Reeces turn.

"I'm so happy you didn't listen to me"
"Why?"
"If you'd listened to me, your idiot brother, this little bundle of joy wouldn't be here and I love her so much"
"If you love her that much can you look after her tonight, Abbie has had a few and it's our wedding night I do hate to ask but you're my brother, you've known her 3 months an-"
"I get it you want to spend your wedding night interrupted by Rosie"
"Thank you I owe you one"
"I owe you a million"

"Blake?"
"Mrs Richardson?"
"I got Reece to take Rosie for tonight"
"So I get you all to myself" he whispered
"All to yourself" I whispered back.
"All to myself"