I need you

"Hello, is this Mrs Richardson?"
"If you don't mind who's asking?" I fell for the fans before I'm not stupid.
"We need to contact her in regards to her husband"
"What's wrong with him?" I asked frantically.
"Unfortunately Mr Richardson has been involved in an accident and has been rushed to hospital-"
"I'm on my way" oh my god I can't loose him. I need him.
I'd never been so scared in my life, I was frantic, I need him.

"Hi I'm Y/n Richardson" I ran into the building.
"Ah yes of course, follow me" I did we headed down corridor after corridor.
"What happened to my husband?"
"He was hit by a drunk driver we believe"
"How is he doing?"
"He's bad, I hate to worry you but we are completely unsure of the level we're dealing with"
"Can I sit with him?"
"Maybe look at him first" we finally reached his room, I peered into the window. I cried. He looked completely different, I'd never seen anyone like this. Cuts, bruises, machines, wires, needles. I ran my hands up and down my arms I couldn't stop figiting, it was killing me. I can't imagine my life without him.
"Please can I sit with him and talk to him? Just something to keep me from going insane"
"Of course"
I cautiously entered the room, there he was, my love. I sat in the chair next to him.
"Hey baby. I doubt you can hear me but please pull through. I love you. I met you 7 years ago at a bar, you were shaking as you offered to buy me a drink. We weren't dating long when you invited me to a family party and introduced me as your girlfriend. I never thought I'd, I'd be someone to you" I stuttered, still crying. "We had the best time together, we ran around the park annoying everyone, I'll  always remember you stealing kisses as we turned corners. Two years after we met you asked me to marry you. I cried... I was someone to you...I kept crying as the words come out your mouth that you wanted me to be your wife" I grabbed his hand careful that I didn't move the wired. "It was hard. You were away a lot and the wedding was hard to arrange because you were on tour but I didn't care, I loved you. I still do." This wasn't like me. Like us. The thought of our past was keeping me sane, all the good times.
"We've been married 3 years, the 7 we've been together have been the best years of my life. Blake please pull though. I need you. Our baby needs you."

Part 2 coming sooooooooooon