Hope

6 years ago
I looked down at my negative test.
"Babe it's okay"
"It's not, I can't get pregnant!"
"Baby it's been 2 months it was our first proper try, we can try again"
I took a deep breath"Okay"

5 years ago
Negative. Again. "Y/n?"
"I'm sorry" I mumbled holding back the tears.
"Baby, it's okay, it's not your fault" he pushed open the door and I was sat on the floor a few tears running down my cheeks. "You can't give up baby, if it kills me I'll get you pregnant"
"Blake it's been over a year, it's killing me. I don't know how much longer I can do this"
"Don't give up hope"

4 years ago
"I'm so sorry Mr and Mrs Richardson" tears fell.
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sorry sir, I tried my hardest, there's no heartbeat and the baby is behind development"
"Don't give up hope baby"
"This is the 3rd miscarriage! I can't do this!"

3 years ago
Negative. Again. He was out, I was tired of getting his hopes up. Leaving him waiting the other side of the door.

****

"Y/n!" He called from upstairs
"Yeah!"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"What?"
"I found the test in the bin"
"I... I keep getting your hopes up, I can't do it anymore"
"Hold on baby, don't give up hope, I want you to get my hopes up"

2 years ago
Negative. How can I tell him again?

Last year
"THAT'S IT!" I threw the test on the ground. "I'm fed up! I can't do it anymore! I can't get pregnant! This is too much emotionally! I'm sorry, I really am but it's been 6 years of endless sex and I can't have kids I should just accept it"
"Baby please I'm begging just a few more months I don't want to give up on our family just yet"
"Okay okay a few months that's it"

January

A few days late. No y/n. You'd done this before. My boobs are sore. Y/n, you get that's all the time just before your period. And sure enough 2 days later there it was. STOP GETTING YOUR HOPES UP Y/N!

I rested my head on Blake's chest after our love session.
"Blake, what is it doesn't work again?" Tears fell.
"It'll be okay, look at me" I looked up into his deep brown eyes they looked broken, upset, like every thing I was feeling. "Don't give up on me, it's going to be okay, have hope" I could tell he was trying to be strong for me. "I want to be a dad so bad. I want a baby as bad as you, we can't lose hope honey, if we lose hope there is no chance"
"I can't keep doing this Blake it's killing me that! I'm emotional drained and broken. Every time I do get pregnant I lose the baby it's been 6 years, you give me everything I've ever wanted and I can't give you the one thing you ask of me" I was a full crying mess by now.
"Have hope baby" a tear ran down his cheek, and I felt his start to shake next to me as he started to cry too. We just cried together, our hearts breaking

February

"There's my gorgeous girl" he smiled as I sat next to him on the porch of the house we were staying in at the sea front. I put down 2 glasses of lemonade and put one on the table in front of him, for the first time in months we laughed together.
"I love you"
"I love you too, everything will be okay sweetheart, everything will work out"

March

A sicky feeling. No y/n! I'm not pregnant, I never will be, accept it.
"Y/n? You okay?"
"Yeah"
"Your not baby girl"
"I am really"
"You're throwing up and have been for a week, do you think-"
"No, don't do this, I'm not"
"You m-"
"No please stop"