It's his birthday and you suprise him

I kissed his cheek. "Baby wake up"
"Babeeee"
"Come on Blakey it's your birthday, we have to do so much"
"Can't I just have a quiet day with my girl?"
"I have a feeling once I give you your present you won't be able to keep quiet"
"What is it?"
"Well I got you 2" I pick up the first box being a new watch.
"Babe it is so nice thank you!" He kissed my cheek, I handed him another box.
"And this is your other one, I hope you like this one. It's kind of something I can't return" he opened the card first.
I can't wait to see you! Not long now! 30 weeks! Love you daddy!
He looked into the box, a baby grow with I love my dad!, a pregnancy test and the initial scan photo.
"You're pregnant?"
"I am" his expression and tone was hard to differentiate. He was silent. I was on the point of tears, he didn't want them. He wrapped his arms around me, his head on my belly. He came onto me so fast I fell back down onto the bed.
"Little baby is in there. That's mad. Thank you"
"Thank you? What for?"
"You're giving me a family, that's all I ever wanted" he was tearing up.
"Awh B" I ran my my fingers through his hair.
"How far along are you?" His voice cracked, tears in his eyes, I thought I was meant to be the emotional one.
"About 8 weeks, I found out last week it's been so hard keeping it from you I thought you'd like it this was"
"I'd like it anyway, I can't believe I got you pregnant"
"B we're married it's more of a family starting than a you knocked me up situation"
"I know but it's still mad when you think about it"
"I guess so" I smiled, he was still on my belly. He moved up and kissed me.
"Our parents will be so happy"
"I hope so"
"I know they will, since 6 months after our wedding everytime I've seen them it been all about when they're getting grandchildren"
"Oh thank goodness"
"This is the best birthday ever, thank you"
"I'm going to get you breakfast in bed, birthday Blake"
"NO!"
"What?"
"You're pregnant"
"I've been pregnant for the past 8 weeks and you've not been bothered"
"I didn't know then, I do now. And now I'm going to look after you"
"Babe I'm not ill"
"I know I know but I don't want to do anything that might hurt our little baby" he's such a cutie.

Yooo so how you been? Anything you want to see? Story lines? Requests? Come on don't be shyyyy