Live

"Gorgeous I'm going live!"
"Are you wanting me to join? Or just letting me know so I don't say anything?"
"Join!"

"How long have you been together?" Blake read out from the comments. "We've been together 3 years"
"That's mad isn't it" I smiled "we've been together 3 years and so much has changed hasn't it; we've got our own place, I'm not living with my parents, we've traveled to world together, it's absolutely mad"
"It is really, isn't it?"
"Yeah"
We carried on reading comments and answering questions.
"When are you going to marry her, Blake?!" I read out, I turned to Blake and said "yeah when are you going to marry me" I smiled at him.
"Well..." He says. Carry on reading the comments not paying attention to want Blake's doing, they all begin to say stuff like OMG ITS HAPPENING or NO HES NOT?!?!
"Y/n" I turned to look at him, he was on one knee next to me. "I love you with all my heart, I love everything about you; your laugh, your smile, your eyes, your skin, your figure, your little dimples, your humour, just every tiny detail. My baby, I can't imagine myself waking up next to anybody else every morning or falling asleep with anybody else. When we spoke about the future when we'd not long been dating and you said you couldn't wait to have children and at that moment I knew that I wanted you to be the mother of my children because I loved you so much, I still do. Everything you said you wanted to do with you life I realised I wanted to do it with you, and as I was telling you what I wanted to do I realised the thing I wanted most in the world was for you to be next to me the whole time. I love you. I love you. I love you. I'm so in love with you, when my family told me you they loved you and basically initiated you into my family that confirmed for me you were perfect for me. I remember being so scared to meet your family and when your dad took me aside and said 'Son, you're perfect for my daughter, I think you'll last. When you and y/n have a daughter of your own you'll realise how hard it is when your baby girl brings how a fully grown man and says she's in love with him, but I love you son. You may be to reason I'm losing my daughter, but she is the reason I'm gaining a son' when he said that I nearly cried. I couldn't believe your dad actually liked me. I love you y/n I love you so much, so will you do me the honour of being my wife? Y/n will you marry me?"
"Oh my god, yes!"
"Yes?!" He said not quite able to comprehend what I just said.
"Yes!" He put the ring on my finger and stood wrapping his arms around my waist, spinning me around. He kissed me it got a bit deeper before we both remembered we're on a livestream.
He didn't?!?
Congratulations!!
Congrats xx
Did this just happen?!
Is this a prank?! Congratulations!!
"Oh my god, we're engaged like proper engaged"
"We are! I can't wait to marry you, baby"