You Have A Miscarriage

I snuggled into Blake's side, he smiled and put his hand on my bump. He kept smiling.
"I can't believe this is happening"
"I know! I'm so excited to meet our baby girl"
"Let me get my gorgeous y/n/n and my baby Ella breakfast in bed"
"Thanks babe" he left the room and I stared at the ceiling. My life was perfect right now. I sat up and saw something on the bed. I didn't think anything of it, until I pulled the sheets back to see I was covered in blood. I  started crying. Oh my god. I've lost my baby girl. I may never have met her but I loved her.
"Blake" I tried to yell but it turned out to be more of a mumble. I couldn't get the words out anymore.
As he was opening the door he said "So y/n I've got you your favourite-" he stopped immediately when he looked up to see me. "Baby what's wrong?" He saw all the blood. "Oh baby it'll be okay let's get you cleaned up" he helped me get to the bathroom. "Get a shower, clean yourself up. I'll do the bed"
As I saw the blood run and go down the drain I could only think of my little girl being washed away.

"Let's get you to the hospital"
He helped me to the car, we went in silence. Tears down my face and and his hand on my thigh.
"It will be alright baby" he said quietly, breaking the silence.
"No it won't. I'm so sorry"
"No matter what happens, I love you. I love you so much no matter what. Remember that"

"Well Mrs Richardson" the doctor said. I was sat on a hospital bed holding Blake's hand. "I'm so sorry. You've miscarried" my worst fears confirmed. "Due to the level of development of the baby, I'm so sorry but it will have to be a stillbirth"

"I'm so sorry baby" I said holding him close.
"I will always love you baby and we will have a family no matter how hard it is"
"Don't leave me please baby"
"I will never leave you. Ever. I'll be with you all the way through this and till the end. I'll hold you through this birth, your perfect"
"I love you" I said
"I love you too, and we'll have a family we can share that love with"