Meeting His Family

"y/n, there's a family party tomorrow, will you come?"
"I-I don't know, I don't want a lot of attention, and all the questions"
"Please y/n. It's for my grandma's birthday so all the attention will be on her"
"I-I guess so"
"Thank you gorgeous! I love you!" I smiled at him, he'd only started saying 'I love you' recently.
"Anything for you my baby, I love you too"

**
"Y/n right?"
"Yeah that's me" I smiled
"Hiya I'm Abbie" she pulled me into a hug "I'm Blake's sister"
"Of course, Blake's told me all about you"
"Same here, never shuts up about you" she smiled
"Oh God! All good I hope"
"Of course! Doesn't let anyone say a bad word about you! So everyone will be here in the next half an hour or so"
"Okay how many of your family are coming?"
"Grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins"
"That's a lot of people to impress"
"Oh sweet don't worry! I already love you!"
"Thank you so much! I'm so scared, what if they don't like me? I only have one chance to make a good impression on your boyfriend's family"
"It'll be fine they know Blake loves you, he tells us all the time, so they'll love you!"
"He said he loves me?"
"Yeah"
"We've never said I love you before"
"Well he definitely loves you"
"I love him too, I just want to impress everyone"
"Awh y'all are so cute!"

***
"Y/n, this is my Grandma but we all call her yaya" Blake said.
"Hi there I'm y/n"
"Hi sweetie! I've hear a lot about you, don't worry all good. So your in love with my grandson?" Blake was about to interrupt I got there first.
"I am" he just smiled.
"You're so perfect for eachother, got a good one here Blake don't let her go" I smiled.
All his family were here, I'd spoke to all them and they were all so friendly. I was sat next to Blake smuggled into his chest, he traced shapes on my back and playing with my hair. I'd spoken to everyone and got on with them all, especially his sister and cousins. I wasn't overally questioned but I hated the few I was asked, 'where are you from?' 'what's your family like?' 'what job do you have?'. Granted they weren't hard questions but I just didn't like being put on the spot.
"Hello, y/n right?"
"Yeah that's me"
"I'm Soulla, Blake's mum. How are you? Is my son treating you right?" She smiled.
"He is the best, he treats me like a princess, he's perfect"
"Oh thank goodness"
"You raised him perfectly, I couldn't ask for anyone better"
"Aw thank you sweetie, if he ever steps out of line you let me know, he may think she's all grown up but he's still scared of his mum. Well he's not scared because I'm mean just when- you know what I mean"
"Yeah I know what you mean, I'll let you know" we smiled at eachother.

My head was resting on his chest, his arm round me, running his hand up and down my back.
"You did amazing baby, everyone loves you"
"All your family were so nice to me, I love you" I smiled finally said it out right.
"I love you too, you're looking tired baby, do you want to stay here tonight?"
"I'd love to, I really don't want to leave this moment right now"
"I saw you talking to my mum, what were you talking about?"
"She asked if you treated me right, and I told her you treated like a princess"
"I'll always treat you like a princess"
"I'll always treat you like my prince charming" I ran my hand up and down his side. "When did we become one of those cringey couples?" We laughed, I fell asleep in his arms.

Any requests?