Perfect

"Blake stop! You don't have to!" My boyfriend was stood at my door with flowers and a fluffy teddy bear. He'd been back from tour a week and everyday he'd come round with flowers, chocolates and bears.
"I'm sorry baby, I missed everything when I was away, I just want to make up for it"
"Aw you're so cute but you've missed nothing, what have I told you about spoiling me?!"
"I want to, I love you y/n! I missed your bloody birthday"
"I love you more, I don't care about my birthday, but you do owe me" he gave a smile.
"Anything for my baby"
"Just get yo ass in here and snuggle!"
"Okay gorgeous" I went to my room and he followed me. He lay on my bed next to me and went to pull me into his side.
"No baby, I want you snuggled into me for once" I smiled, he did too and he rested his head on my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair, he's was so perfect.
"I can't help myself, I'm sorry"
"For what?"
"Messing you're hair up"
"I don't care, I'd rather spend time with my girl"
"Stooooppp you're making my heart hurt with the cuteness"
"Well I would" he was running his hand up and down my thigh. "B... I... I don't"
"I'm sorry baby, I wasn't suggesting we did anything I was just- the same way I rub your back"
"Ah okay sorry baby"

Only short but kinda cute?