It has to be a secret

"Blake I'm in love with you"
"I'm in with you too"
"These past few weeks have been the best weeks of my life have been the best and I want to be you're girlfriend"
"I want that too"
"But Blake if we're doing this... I just don't want to go properly public yet" the words stumbled out my mouth.
"Y/n..." He said sympathetically and upset at the same time.
"I'm not saying it's just us two that know, I mean not to your fans I just... I can't deal with that right now"
"I understand"
"I'm sorry"
"No it's fine" he said he was clearly upset
"Blake I'm in love with you! I just- I've seen what's happened when couples admit to fangirls there relationship"
"No I do understand, I love you"
"I love you too"

I walked into a restaurant with my friend. She knew about us. I spotted Blake across the room and smiled. I hated this.

We headed to the bar, y/b/f/n headed to the toilet. A lad come over to me, "Hello gorgeous"
"No sorry I'm just not interested"
"Oh come on what will one drink do?" There were one or two rumors of me and Blake dating, so I didn't want to start yelling my boyfriend is sat over there.
"I'm not interested" he took a step closer, gritting his teeth.
"Listen gorgeous" he said in the most discussing tone "I get what I want"
"Please leave me alone"
"Stop!" Blake yelled "y/n I love you! I can't stand this anymore! I can't keep you secret anymore! It's killing me seeing you get hit on!"
"Sorry bro too late-" said the creepy stood in front.
"No! Not to late! She's my girlfriend!"
"He is! Now piss right off" he did. "B I'm so sorry I ever suggested we keep it quiet. I love you" he wrapped his arms around me. "Never again"