He Pops The Question

Hey gorgeous I want to take you out to night! So get dressed up and meet me where we first kissed in an hour. My boyfriend is so cute. Remembering the little thing.
I ran to my room and got dressed in the dress I know he loves and did my make up just the way he likes it.
I went to the park and headed straight to the bench where we shared our first kiss. He wasn't there. This was were we first kissed I remember it perfectly. He can't have forgotten. I sat there a moment. I tear ran down my cheek. WHERE WAS MY GOD DAMN BOYFRIEND?! I saw y/f/n, my best friend.
"Y/n" she said. "What's up?"
"Blake asked me to meet him here but he's not here"
"Ah that's my fault. He asked me to meet you here but I was running late"
"Wh-"
"Just take this and go to your man"
Hey baby girl! Come to where we had that perfect first date! See you soon my girl!
I went to the coffee shop. My sister was there. "Guessing you got a note for me too then y/s/n"
"I do" then she mumbled something.
"What was that?"
"Nothing. Just read it and go to your man!"
Come to where we had our first night to remember!
His house. I knocked on the door. His mum come to it. "He said this is the last one but here you go sweetie!" She handed me the note. "Go get your man" she smiled and gave me the biggest hug ever!
Come to me star girl!
My favourite one of our dates talking and stargazing!
I headed to the woods. It was quiet with the best view of the stars. *Kind of thing as the top but on a lower key* It was getting dark but I could see a twinkling between the trees, I headed through. There were fairy lights around the trees, a blanket on the floor.
"Hey gorgeous" he came from the other side of the trees. He was in his tux and he looked so handsome.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you too" I smiled.
"Y/n, I love you with all my heart. Every part of me loves you. You're hot. You're sexy. You're sassy. You're perfect to me. I know this is cringey but I love you so much. I want to make you happy, happy as you deserve to be, happier than ever before. I want to spend all my life with you" he knelt down in front of me and took my hand. "Y/n y/m/n y/l/n will you marry me?" He took out the most beautiful ring.
"Yes! Yes Blake!" He put the ring on my finger. He wrapped his arm around my waist and picked me up as he spun around. I lent down and kissed him. "I love you, I love you, I love you"