You're G's Sister and he gets you pregnant

Blake and myself have been secretly dating for a year. My parents knew, so did his, as did Reece. When I secretly I mean everyone in our life apart from my brother George knew. George and I had always been close but when I had a boyfriend for the first time he became very protective. There was no way I could tell him about Blake. He'd flip at the thought his sister was dating one of his best friends. I couldn't hide it anymore once I found I was pregnant, that was it, it couldn't be hidden anymore.
"Y/n!"
"Yes Georgie?"
"Where are your colours?"
"Elaborate?"
"Pencil crayons, I need them"
"And you a 22 year old wants those why?"
"Long story but you a 20 year old owns them because?"
"Fair point, in my desk draw"
"Okay thank you"

I was sat texting Blake about when we were actually going to tell George.
"Y/n!!!" I could hear him running/ storming down the stairs.
"What?"
"What the actual fuck are these?!?!" He had the pregnancy tests in his hand.
"How did you get those?"
"I must have gone in the wrong draw or something, BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER! WHO IS HE?!"
"George please"
"WHO IS HE?"
"I can't tell you yet"
"WHY?"
"I'm scared!"
"Of what?" He became more sympathetic but still clearly upset.
"YOU!" His face dropped his was clearly hurt by that statement. "George I love you but I didn't tell you because I knew you'd react this way"
"I'm so sorry y/n, please I wouldn't tell anymore you're my baby sister and you're pregnant by some guy I don't even know and you won't even tell me his name"
"You do know him" I said quietly, he was meant to hear of course he was.
"Wait, it's Blake, isn't it?" I stayed quiet for a second, only a second but in that second it told him all he needed to know. "I should have realised sooner with those looks you give eachother, how long?... And I promise I won't be pissed"
"A year and a bit"
"And how preg-"
"5 weeks"
"Does he know?"
"Yes"
"Wh-"
"G I love you but I can't deal with the stress right now it's not good for baby"
"I get it, when's he coming down?"
"Whenever, he was going to come and tell you everything with me but well you already know"
"Did everyone know?"
"Near enough, G I'm so sorry"
"I thought we were close"
"We are it's just I knew you wouldn't react well"
"I'm so sorry"
"None of this is your fault"
"You were scared to come to me for help, that's a pretty crap brother in my books"
"Just answer me one thing"
"Anything"
"Do you love him?"
"With all my heart"
"Call him- call him right now, get the love of your life here right now to look after you and my little niece or nephew" I smiled
"Okay I will"

"Blakeeee" I said giving him the biggest hug, squeezing him so tight.
"Hey baby" he began to pull back "don't want to get-"
"He knows"
"Wh..." Was all he could say.
"He found the pregnancy tests and he was trying to make me tell him the father no matter how much I resisted, as I did so he figured it out"
"So he knows about jellybean"
"Yeah"
"And all about us and how long?"
"Yep"
"I'm relieved but terrified, he's gonna kill me, I got his baby sister pregnant"
"Don't worry, he's calmed down and I don't think he'd do anything because he won't want to stop baby from having a dad or even having life at all"
"I suppose so"
"Come on" I grabbed his hand and lead him through to the living room.
"Hey Blake" George said clearly trying not to get pissed.
"Hiya you alright?"
"In general yes, but I've not been sleeping well"
"Why not?" Blake said trying to make a friendly conversation.
"I keep hearing my sister get up and be sick in the early hours" he was proud of that one. "Why didn't I realised soon?" He said quietly to himself.
"You told me you weren't being sick, if I'd known I'd have come and looked after you" he said to me.
"I didn't want you to worry"
"Baby I'll always worry about you"
"Please don't I can deal with it"
"We're in this together please let me look after you"
"Blake you better look after her!"
"I am trying! She won't tell me when she needs me"
"She need you all the time! God man! She's pregnant with your baby! You need to be with her 24/7!"
"You're right" he said to George "I'm so sorry y/n, I should have been here" I smiled at him and rested my head on his chest "it's okay baby" my eyes became heavy and I drifted away.
Blake's p.o.v
"Blake, I know you're one of my best mates but seriously, how could you?!" He whisper shouts to me.
"I'm sorry G, I tried so hard to not think of her as anything more than your sister but when we got talking every so often I couldn't help falling for her"
"My sister! How would you like it?!"
"I get it I do, everyone else is okay with it G please don't be the only ones who's not"
"Why am I the last to know? I'm he brother!"
"I'm sorry G, we just didn't know how you'd react and I was completely terrified after we left it because I knew the longer we left it the more upset you'd be and it all spiraled out of control" y/n started to stir in her sleep. "Sh y/l you need to rest baby, for yourself and jellybean" I ran my fingers through her hair comforting her.
"Jellybean?"
"It's a stupid thing we call baby because that's how big they are and it just sounds cute"
"I'm sorry"
"I'm sorry too"
"You're good for her the way you just looked after her and comforted her show me you do love her I'm sorry it's just she's my baby sister and I adore her with all my heart, and she's going to be a mum, a mum to my best friend's baby. That's terrifying for me, don't you get it?"
"I do, I'm so sorry"
"Don't be, you make her happy and I know you'll make the baby happy"

"Blakey Bo" she mumbled into her chest.
"Yes gorgeous?"
"Just checking you're here, did you carry me upstairs?"
"Of course I did"
"That's so sweet"
"How's little baby? You feel good?"
"Yeah I'm great"
"So everyone knows now?"
"Yeah our parents, friends and now George and he was the last to know"
"I think we need to talk about what we're going to do when jellybean is born"
"Okay?.." she sounded nervous
"I love you... And I love baby...I think we should move in together so baby has mum and dad around them all the time and neither of us is doing more than the other like you're giving birth and doing the whole pregnancy part and there is little I can do so when baby is born I want to do my fair share of caring for them" I said the last part quite quick.
"I'd love that Blakey Bo"
"Really?!"
"Yeah! If I'm honest I was wondering what was taking you so long" I smiled.

Y/n p.o.v
"Congratulations! You're having a baby girl!"
"Blake!" I squeezed his hand, "our little girl" he smiled
"Our baby girl"

"Hey baby girl, I love you so much, your daddy does too. We can't wait to meet you, please don't hurt me too much, it's the only part I'm scared of, truly"
"Y/n don't be scared"
"I'm terrified"
"I'll be with you the whole time you can break my hand if you want I don't care"
"Easy for you to say"
"I get it baby I do, there isn't much I can do I can try"

We had our baby girl. She's gorgeous, I love her so much. George is an amazing uncle, he loves little Emily, he's soft when it comes to her. Anything she wants, he gets for her. She's a Richardson on the outside but a slight Smith about her of the inside. Emily a cute pie, George know that, everyone does, he'd never say the exact words be he's glad myself and Blake had our relationship and had everything happen how it did.

Hello guyyysss
Reeeqqquuueessttss??