Your Reece's sister and he gets you pregnant

Reece had just about come to accept myself and Blake's relationship. He was pissed. He was super pissed. Like majorly pissed.
When Blake stayed I loved it, he'd hold me super close, I rested my head on his chest and he'd rub my back. Reece hadn't been happy about any of it, the fact Blake was even in my room pissed him off. Reece want happy the first time, but mum had told him it was fine and I was 19 and he couldn't stop anything now.
After a week Reece was fine. Oh god, he's going to kill be when he finds out.
"Blakeeee" I jumped on to him.
"Y/nnnnn" he spun me around "how's everything?"
"Gooood"
"Your room?"
"My room" I took his hand and pulled him upstairs.
"How far now?"
"12 weeks, the gender scan is in a few days" he snuggled into my side, resting his hand on my belly.
"You're showing!" He pulled up my shirt and kissed my belly. "That's our baby" he had tears in his eyes.
"We need to tell him"
"I know"

"Congratulations you've got a baby girl! I'll get you your photos"
"That's our baby" Blake was just staring at the screen "I can't wait to meet her"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

"Y/n?"
"Yes Reeces pieces"
"I don't mean to be rude but your you putting on weight?"
"I-I'm fine, it's just I've not been feeling well so I've not been to the gym" that must be the shitest excuse ever given.
"Oh okay" I think he bought it though "it just looked like- doesn't matter" he smiled, I smiled back to him. And that's when I made the fatal mistake. I got up to go get a drink, and when I came back Reece was looking at a piece of paper.
"What's that?"
"It fell out your pocket" he stood up walking past me pushing it into my chest. It was the scan photo.
"Reece..." I turned around to him.
"Don't"
"Please let me explain"
"What's is there to explain?! YOURE PREGNANT BY MY BEST FRIEND!"
"ITS NOT LIKE THAT!"
"WHAT IS IT LIKE THEN?!"
"He's not just you best friend! I love him! He's my boyfriend!"
"I can't deal with this! How could you?!"
"It wasn't meant to happen! It just did!"
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU!"
"CANT BELIEVE ME? I ACCEPT EVERY SINGLE RELATIONSHIP YOU'VE EVER BEEN IN! AND YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THE ONLY ONE I'VE BEEN IN! I LOVE HIM"
"DOESNT MEAN YOU GET PREGNANT!"
"YOU DONT HAVE A SAY! IT'S MY LIFE!"
"I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!'
"You don't mean that"
"I do!! And Blake!! Or that child of yours!!"
"Reece please"
"NO! I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE THAT MASSIVE MISTAKE!"
"You'll be and amazing uncle please"
"Well that baby will never know will they"
"You don't mean that"
"I do!" Tears fell down my face as he said that. "How far are you?" He said in a tone worst than screaming.
"13 weeks"
"So you know what your having?!"
"Yeah we do"
"What is it then?!"
"IT is your niece!"
"My niece?!"
"Yes YOUR NIECE! Blake and I are having a baby girl!"
"STOP REMINDING ME OF MY NIGHTMARE"
"NOT YOUR NIGHTMARE! ITS MY BABY! ITS BLAKES BABY!"
"EXACTLY BLAKES BABY!"
"EXACTLY NOT YOURS! YOU HAVE NO SAY!"
"WHY? WHY HIM?!"
"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!"
"BUT MY BEST FRIEND!"
"I DONT CARE! I LOVE HIM! WOULD YOU RATHER ME HAVE THE BABY OF SOME PRICK WHO'D LEAVE ME!"
"NO BUT-"
"EXACTLY! JUST FUCK OFF REECE! I'M GOING!" I slammed that door so hard, I headed down to Blake's house, at least I felt wanted there.

"Y/n!" He squeezed me "how are you?"
"A bit shit if I'm honest"
"Why baby?"
"I had this massive argument with Reece, he saw the scan photo and has basically disowned me and baby now" he pulled me into his chest as I began to cry.
"It's going to be okay baby"
"No it won't, he never wants to see me again he called baby a massive pathetic mistake"
"He'll come round"
"I don't think he will"
"He will he loves you so much baby"
"He really doesn't, he called our baby a massive mistake"
"Our little girl may not have been planned but she was not a mistake"
"I want my brother to accept our baby" tears down my cheeks, Blake wiped them way with his thumb.

I wasn't sure how to end this soooo
DROP YOUR SUGGESTIONS ON HOW IT SHOULD END and I'll write a P2 x