I Will Marry You

I've been dating Blake a few months. I rested my head on his chest as I scrolled down my phone.
"Look at this photo of you" I laughed at him "is that what... Doesn't matter"
"What is it?"
"I just going to say I thinks that's what your hair was like after sex"
He started laughing. "You know what babe I've never stared at myself after sex"
"I would tell you babe but you know I'm saving myself for marriage"
"I know and I admire that about you"
"Really? You're not pissed?"
"No I think it amazing, but can at least have a kiss?"
"Of course" he leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss. I couldn't let it go to far. I'd want him to bad and I'd break the promise I made to myself.
"B-b-b please stop"
"You okay? What's up?"
"I love this. I do but I can't, I know this  isn't sex but if we go any further I'll want you too bad and I can't let that happen"
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to force you. Is it a bad thing if you want me?"
"No, no I just don't want to get myself going"
"One day"
"One day what?"
"One day I'll be with you"
"But I'm waiting"
"I know, I would marry you"
"You would actually marry me"
"No, I will marry you" tears formed in my eyes as he said that. "Baby, are you okay? Am I scaring you?"
"No, it's just... I love you so much"
"Really?"
"Yeah, wait do you feel the same?" I suddenly panicked.
"Of course I do! If I want to marry you, my gorgeous, I am clearly insanely in love with you, and I am so happy you want to get married one day too" I smiled.
"Maybe in a few years when we're older and everything"
"Okay" he smiled. I suddenly realised, I am expecting him to wait years for me. "Gorgeous are you okay?"

"I'm making you wait for sex"
"Baby girl look at me" he took my hand, and I shook my head. "Please baby" I finally look at him. "I would wait a lifetime just to be with you. Don't worry about me, we're waiting till we're married because that's what you want to do and I have insane respect for you. You're the only one for me and I could not dream of anyone else being with me at night"
"I love you"
"I love you, sex isn't the only thing in a relationship, and I'd never do anything to ruin our relationship just because of it and I want you to remember that. Promise me you'll remember that"
"I promise" he kissed my hand and then stood up and kissed my forehead.

I thought this was kinda cute but idk. Any requests? X