Friends +

Another late night hook up. What a life. I'm sleeping with Blake Richardson. But that's it. Just sex. Nothing more. At first I was all for it, it was the perfect deal for a girl with no time to date. The only rule, don't fall for eachother.
"Blake...." I said quietly, if he didn't hear it, it would be fine.
"Y/n..." He said slightly louder than me.
"Nothing"
"Come on tell me"
"Nothing it's nothing"
"Y/n please"
"I can't do this anymore" I sat up pulling on my underwear and grabbing my clothes.
"Y/n please don't go" he pleaded.
"I can't stay here anymore Blake. I can't do this anymore. That's the last time, no more sex. I'm sorry"
"What's this about Y/n? We've done this for months, what's wrong now?"
"I'm so sorry" I opened the bedroom door.
"Y/n please don't" I froze.
"Blake! Let me go! This! This never meant anything! You said that yourself!"
"Listen baby" baby "I love you, like actually love you. You're perfect. Every single time you come round it makes me so happy, not just because we do the things we do but because I like you, really like you"
"You told me no feeling involved, I've been trying so hard not to"
"I know, I know but you can't help who you fall for"
"If your messing with my emotions just to keep me in your bed and keep this going I'm going to kill you Richardson"
"I'm in love with you, I promise, I just want you, I promise"
"We can't just let this happen, the reason we do this is because we both are too busy to date"
"I know but every free second when we usually do this I'll take you on dates and we'll stop this until we've dated properly and you're ready"
"Can I be honest with you?"
"Of course baby"
"You mean a great deal to me, what we've done, it means everything to me"
"It means that to me too"
"No Blake, it means everything, you took my virginity Blake. And that, that's something I'll never forget, even if you don't really love me, I'll always love you for that"
"I have never told any girl I love her, you're so special to me, I love you"
"Really? I love you too" he smiled.
"Can I hold you baby girl?"
"I-I- I'm- n- yes as long as you're not lying to me"
"I'm not I promise I love you my gorgeous, please let me call you mine"
"Okay, yeah, I mean sure. Wait that doesn't sound like I want it, I do, I love you"
"My girl?"
"Your girl"