You're Reece's sister

"Y/N IM BACK!!" Reece, my older brother, yelled. I was lay in my bed on my phone. "AND THE BOYS ARE HERE TOO!" I hate it when they come round. Not because I don't like them because I really like Blake. I'm so scared to do anything in my own house just in case I embarrass myself.

I go into the kitchen to get a glass of water.
"Hey Y/n" I heard voice say.
"Oh I'm hi Blake. What you doing?"
"Just getting stuff for the boys" he smiled he paused a second before saying "you know when we first met Reece made it very clear we had to keep hands off his little sister"
"Oh my god. Don't get me wrong, I love having a protective older brother but he needs to remember he doesn't rule my life if I want to be with someone I will, it's not always his choice. And if I decide to date his mates it shouldn't matter or effect their relationship with my brother but I know he'll over react"
"So if I were to kiss you now, you'd be okay with that"
I took a breath. "Yeah I would"
He came closer to me. My heart started beating faster as he placed a hand on my cheek. I can't believe this is happening, I've been crushing on him for months.
It was the most amazing kiss I'd ever had in my life.
"Blake what's keeping you?" Reece yelled.
We pulled away and we rested our foreheads together.
"Can I take you out later?" He asked.
"Yes, but don't tell Reece he'll freak. I'll tell him I'm going to my friends but I'll meet you in town"
"Sounds good" he quickly pecked my lips.
I was an amazing date. We sat chatting, we never had this one on one time just to talk.
As we slowly walked back to mine I felt Blake put his jacket over my shoulders.
"Blake it's fine, you'll get cold"
"Y/n I'll be fine, it's more important that my girl isn't cold" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder
"I'm your girl am I?" I smiled up at him.
"Always, as long as you're alright with that?"
"I would be honoured to be yours"
We walked in the door, I was just going to go upstairs and Blake would go to the living room where the boys basically live when they stay here. But of course that never goes to plan.
Reece was stood in the hallway.
"Hi" I said.
"I was just getting a drink but. Well I can't quite believe what I'm seeing"
"It's not like that! I was coming back for y/f/n then saw him on the path"
"Y/n are you serious?! I've known you your whole life! I know when you're lying! Why are you wearing his jacket then?!" I didn't have a response for that one. "I can't believe this! Blake I told you when you first met her 'dont date my sister' and now look you're together, sneaking around. Why didn't you just tell me?"
"You can't help who you fall for. If I love your sister, I love her. But that shouldn't effect our relationship or your relationship with your sister. They're separate, please don't hate me because I'm in love with your sister" Oh my god, he just said he loved me.
"Promise me one thing"
"What is it? I'll do anything to be with her"
"Don't hurt her. And if you feel it's not working just let her down slow"
"I promise" Reece smiled and went to sit down. I turned to Blake.
"You love me?"
"I've never felt this way about anyone before. It must be love. I really do, it's been one date but we've known eachother for years"
"I love you too" he smiled and kissed him.