Proposal

His p.o.v
"What?! There is a typo in the crossword!" She yelled as we were lying in bed. She was so cute when she gets angry at puzzles. She does them every night before getting in bed. That was when I realised. I love her and if I didn't hear her getting angry at her puzzles every night I'd be lost. I want her to be mine forever, I want to be hers forever. I smiled.
"What are you smiling at?"
"Nothing I just love you"
"I love you too" she smiled.

I wanted it to be a surprise, that's the best way to do it, with the element suprise.
I was going to make it a puzzle/ competition, she's so competitive she'll think she's one step ahead but she'll be far from.

"Y/n?"
"Yes baby?"
"Have you done today's puzzle today in the paper?"
"No why? I always do it before going to bed"
"Bet I can beat you to finish"
"Your on Richardson!" She jumped up and ran to get the paper she threw one at me, sat down and started. I was pretending to do it, I knew the exact answers, I looked at her face growing confusion as she wrote the words. She started laughing, she had realised it was her name. The final clue was read the answers in the order 1,7,11,2,8.
"Y/n will you marry me?" So i know none of these would be in a decent crossword but just go with it
She looked up and I was already down on one knee.
"Y/n y/l/n I love you. I love your face. I love your... Well everything. I'm not good at romance but I do know I love you and that was the best way to do it because I know your crazy competitive and you love doing puzzles and I just sorry I'm getting side tracked. Y/n I love you. Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife. Y/n will you marry me?"
"I-" she didn't say yes oh god what have done. I've ruined my relationship. I've lost her.
"I- I- love you Blake Richardson" she was trying to let me down slow. "I love you so much I'd always dreamed of this moment I never thought it'd be so perfect, you took my favourite thing and made it into a proposal. So yes! Yes I will marry you" I wrapped my arms around her.
"I love you so much!"

Please reaadddd
What did you think of the 'he finds out you faked it' chapter?