Home

I was in the airport waiting for him. He'd been away for months. I just craved his hugs that make me feel safe. I saw him come round the corner. And I ran to him. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs round his waist and lent down and kissed him.
"Y/N! You've got no idea how much I missed you baby girl! I didn't think you'd be here"
"Of course I'm here I've missed you I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I've waited in this airport by myself for hours, it's all been worth it" I kissed him again.
"Guys you're cute and all but everyone's staring" Reece said. I jumped down, he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Sorry" I said to them.

We went back home, Blake lay his head on my lap and I ran my hands through his hair. He loved it.
"Bet you missed this didn't you Y/N"
"What?"
"Having me wrapped around right around your finger" he smiled.
"Well do you want me to stop then?" I smiled.
"You know I don't"

We sat watching a film, I could feel him looking at me.
"Like what you see Richardson"
"I always do Y/L/N" he smiled. I kissed him, he was taken back at first before kissing me back.
"I wasn't expecting that Y/N"
"I love you Blake Richardson" I was the first say it, he needs to know.
"I love you too y/n y/l/n" he kissed me and pulled me closer to him. I straddled over him, not breaking the kiss once.
There was a sudden door slam. I jumped off him and sat down next to him, he still had lipstick over him.
"Hey Blake, hey Y/N"
"Hiya"
"I'd love to pretend my son wasn't just having a make out session but you two should learn to close the blind. I doubt the neighbors want to see that. And as far as I'm aware my son doesn't wear the same lipstick as his girlfriend" we looked at eachother, guilty smiles.

"Best welcome home ever y/n" he whispered when she'd left.