Your Dad Doesn't Approve

Today was the day my parents would meet my boyfriend. He was nervous, he just wanted them to like him. He was coming round for dinner, I told him what to talk about and what not to talk about.
"Y/n!" My mum called.
"Yeah"
"What time is your boyfriend coming round?"
"6ish"

"Hey baby" I smiled giving him a hug.
"Hello sweet"
"Come through and sit down" he followed me through. "Mum, Dad, this is Blake"
"Hello" he smiled. He was nervous, the guy that gets up in front of hundreds if not thousands every night was scared of my parents.
"Hello Mr Richardson. Sit down"
"Dad! Chill out! Call him Blake and let him call you y/d/n!"
"Y/n! Be quiet!"
"So Blake, what do you do?"
"I'm in a band. I love it, traveling the world, making music it's so much fun"
"Is that a good choice being in the public eye? And sustainable?"
"Dad stop being horrible!"
"I want to know about him"
"Y/n it fine" he smiled at me. "Yeah it's a really good job, it's looking positive and we're only growing at this point"
"Good. Are you here for the long run? Or is my daughter just your toy until you get bored?"
"I'm here for as long as she'll let be. I hope for the long run, I really do" he smiled at me. God I love him.
"Good"
"Y/d/n will you stop interrogating the lad please! He's lovely!" I noticed Blake loosen up with my mum's words.

"Y/D/N SHUT UP!"
"IM NOT HAVING THIS! SHE'S NOT SEEING HIM AGAIN!"
"YOU CANT STOP HER SHE'S 18"
"What's going on?" I asked
"Your father doesn't like your boyfriend. I don't get it. He's got a good job, good personality, good everything! And most importantly he loves her so much! Just let her see him!"
"I don't think he does!"
"He does love me! He always will! And I love him dad for god's sake! Just let me be with the guy I love! I don't care what you say anyways, I love him so I'll see him you can't stop me!"
"Whatever y/n. I just think he's using you"
"No he's not. And we'll prove you wrong"
"You're saying you'll marry him and have kids just to spite me? Pathetic!"
"I'll do that because I love him!"