Tour Suprise

"Mumma?"
"Yes sweetie"
"Where we goin?" She mumbled in a baby voice.
"It's a surprise"
"Weally?! Will dadda be there? I miss him"
"I know baby" I picked up my mine and Blake daughter. "I miss him too"
He was on tour and has been away 4 weeks and would be another 4. Our little girl cried every night because she missed her dad so much. So I was surprising her by taking her to see her dad but Blake was also getting the surprise of seeing us. Reece and George were in on it. Blake and I had been together 10 years, married for 6 with a 2 year old, Rosie. We got together when we were 16, the boys have both had relationships, Reece got married last year and George was engaged.
"Where we mumma?" She said in her little baby voice.
"We're in France baby"
"Why?"
"You'll find out soon"
We walked to the venue the boys were playing tonight security we on the back door letting some people in.
"Name?" They asked in a sharp voice.
"Y/n Richardson and Rosie Richardson"
"Ah yes here are your passes Mrs Richardson" with a smile.
Reece told me roughly where their dressing room was, so I was trying to follow his awful directions.
Finally we came across a door with NEW HOPE CLUB written on it. Rosie was only 2 so she couldn't see the door. I texted George to make sure he'd answer. Sure enough a few seconds later George opened the door. I picked Rosie up so she wouldn't start screaming UNCLE GEORGEY!
We walked into the room and sat down like nothing was happening. Blake wasn't there.
"Where is he?"
"Just in the toilet" I sat Rosie so she could see the door so she would be able to see her dad straight away.
"DADDY!!" She yelled trying to get up so she could run to him. He ran to her and picked her up immediately.
"Hey baby girl" he smiled at her. "Y/n!"
"Hey gorgeous" I smiled.
"What are you doing here? I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too and Rosie was crying all the time because she missed her daddy so I brought her to see him"
"Awh baby" he said to her. "I love you lots and lots even when I'm away I love you and miss you with all my heart"
Suddenly there we choruses of "Awwww" from the boys.
"I can't wait to be a dad" the both said.
"Gorgeous come here I've missed my girl so much" I went and hugged him.
"Such a beautiful family" Reece smiled "She gets more like her dad everytime I see her"
"Y/n, you look after her so well when I'm away and can't help you. I'm so proud of you and my little Rosie"
"I'm proud of you too"
"I love you dada" she said putting her arms around his neck hugging him.
"I love you too baby"
Such an amazing dad.