He finds out you faked it

So I stole this idea sorrrryyyyy
A few scenarios for you
"Never have I ever...." Said my best friend "faked an orgasm?"
"Never" said Reece
"Never" said George
"Never" said Blake
"Never" said y/b/f/n
They all turned to me. "N-never"
"She stuttered! When?! Who with?!" Yelled Reece
"I haven't"
"Was it with Blake?" Asked y/b/f/n, I turned to Blake he looked upset and pissed.
"I've never"
"Come on y/n!" They kept pushing
"It was a long time ago"
"So it was with Blake!"
"No!"
Blake stood up and left the room, I jumped up and ran after him.
"B it was a long time ago"
"Stop! Shut up! would you do that to me?!"
"I'm so sorry it was when we first had sex and I didn't was to upset you"
"You don't do it anymore right?"
"No no no!"
"Okay then" he ran his fingers through his hair "that was so embarrassing y/n!"
"I'm so so sorry Blake I promise it was the only time. You're the best in bed, everytime since that you've made me-"
"As much I love you I'd stop because I'm 99% sure they're listening"
"How about you have another go tonight and I can prove I don't fake it" I whispered seductively in his ear.
"I'd like that"

***
I was having a girly sleep over with my best friend we were playing a game of truths.
"Have you ever had sex in public?" I asked her
"God no! I wouldn't want to!"
"Fine fine. Ask me one then"
"Have you ever faked it?"
"What?"
"You know what! Have you ever faked an orgasm?"
"Um no"
"So you have?"
"No!"
"Definitely have you hesitated!"
"Fine I have"
"When?!" Two voices asked I turned and saw Blake in the doorway.
"B it was with my ex ages ago, he was so bad in bed I faked it everytime you were the first man to make me-"
"Alright, I'm still in the room!" Said y/b/f/n and she left. Blake scanned my face and my features.
"I know you're lying y/n"
"What?"
"You lost your virginity to me! I remember you telling me and I told you I'd never force you into your first time or ever go that matter" he was right. "So when did you lie. Then. Or now."
"Now"
"Y/nnnnn so I'm the guy that's bad in bed"
"No you're amazing in bed!! I'mo sorry Blake I never meant to it was ages ago"
"Did I really make your first time that bad you had to fake it? Oh my god I gave you the worst first time ever, didn't I?"
"No it wasn't then I can't remember exactly when it was but I do remember my first time I definitely remember the best feeling I'd been saving myself for"
"So you faked it early in our relationship but not the first time"
"Yes. Blake I love you we've been together 4 years and I faked it once think about all the times I've not faked it instead of the one time I did"
"I'm sorry it just makes me feel like a lesser man I couldn't make my girl-" I took his hands.
"Babe this doesn't change anything, you're amazing in every way. You just won't get every one it's fine"

***
"I'm curious, what's a pop star like in bed?" My best friend asked.
"God do we have to talk about my sex life right now?"
"Yep! Answer"
"He's amazing honestly, like seriously amazing!... Oh my god did I just say that. Can we stop I'm uncomfortable"
"Lucky I have to fake it all the time" I didn't say anything "OMG YOU FAKED IT!"
"No I don't! Shush he'll hear you"
"So you're serious telling me you have never faked it"
"Okay fine I did, once. Now shut up"
"NOOOOO!! why?!"
"I didn't want to upset him, it was legit one time. He was just going fast and I was tired I don't know"
"Y/n" a voice said in a tone hard to define.
"B, what's up?" I asked trying to play it cool.
"You don't like it?"
"No no no! I love it it's just sometimes..."
"Y/n, I'm sorry. Tell me next time"
"I will I'm sorry Bo"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

I can't remeber where I saw it but I thought the idea was kinda funny to write about
SEND ME YOUR REQUESTS!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOO