Staying Over For The First Time

He'd begged me for a movie night for weeks, I finally gave in. I'd never stayed over at his, I'd been round a few times but it was different staying over.
"Y/n!" I picked me up and spun me round.
"B!"
"Come on in sweet"
"Where's your family?"
"They're out all night"
"Why? Don't they want to be near me? Am I that bad?"
"No, no, no babe. They said they didn't want to interrupt...um well- anything, and I told them nothing like that would happen probably and they still went"
"Probably?" I smiled
"I. I- I mean I don't want you to think I'm pressuring you but I also don't want you to think I don't want to-"
"B, it's fine I'm only kidding, I get what you mean"
"God y/n don't do that to me"
"Aw you know I love you" he put his hands on my waist and smiled.
"I do, I love you too. Come on baby, sit down" I kissed him, this wasn't like me, I'd never been so- I don't know, forward.
"I'm sorry, you weren't expecting that"
"No, I liked it" he smiled "just didn't expect that from you"
"Maybe I might do it more then"
"I'd like that"

"So what film we watching B Richy?"
"Well y/n I thought I'd let you decide that"
"I think we should watch whatever you want because I'm awful at making decisions" after ages he finally decided on a film, we sat watching it with lots of sweets. I put my legs across his lap and ran my hand through his hair, with the other hand on his thigh.
"Do you know how hard it is to resist you right now?"
"I can only imagine, so why are you resisting it?"
"I didn't think you wanted-"
"God babe take a hint" and with that he finally took the hint.

I woke up on his chest. I had a sudden scare when I didn't wake up in my bed until I realised I was in Blake's room.
"You okay babe?"
"Perfect"