CHAPTER 23

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUY, I AM BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER. SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I WAS CAUGHT IN WORK. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. AND YEAH, IT'S UNEDITED.

CHAPTER 23

I took in the figure standing in front of me. Her long thick eyelashes were coated with mascara and they waved as she blinked. Her big blue eyes stared at me as she was standing there. Of all the homo- sapiens walking on this planet, I was least expecting this one. Hell even my father was more welcomed here right now than she was.

Her glossy pink lips were formed in a weird kind of a pout that looked like a frown or it was actually a frown which kind of looked like a pout? I don't really get this woman. Her Gucci handbag was hanging on her sleek shoulders and need I say she was wearing a baby pink top that hugged her figure with a high waist ripped jeans.

I had not seen her since the press conference on Friday night and I liked my life that way better. I stood there giving her that 'what the fuck look' as she kept staring at me which was kind of getting weird so I finally opened my mouth to speak.

"What do you want Alysha?" I asked as I leant on the door frame and folded my hands in the front.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. Talk." I said.

"Can I come in?"

Well does not seem like a very good idea with Clary being inside. What if she attacks her? Okay, it is a good idea.

"Yes. Please." I gave her a big smile and opened the door wider.

"Don't mind, I have company." I said as I led her inside. Company that will rip your head off. Is it bad that I am viciously smiling?

"Guys this is Alysha, Ryder's wife." I said the last word a little too unpleasantly.

Everything still feels so weird and awkward every time I see her, like things here were supposed to be different. Other than the fact that she verbally attacks me every time I see her, something else just does not seem right. I am missing something big in the picture.

Clary's head snapped towards us as soon as the words left my mouth. She stared at the pink panther from head to toe as if there were x-ray or some sort of scanning device installed in her eyes. Clary put the glass down on the table and got up from the couch. She slowly made her was towards Alysha an stood in front of her, staring at her up and down. If this wasn't weird enough, she started circulating around her.

"Are we going to witness a show here?" A voice came from behind me, startling me.

"Jesus Josh, you scared me!" I said putting a hand on my chest.

"I scared you? And your little red riding hood circulating around the bad wolf isn't scary? Tell me who is going to pounce first." He whispered.

I turned around and hit him slightly on the arm.

"Shut up Josh. Go distract Clary with your cute dimple while I pull Alysha away." I said.

"You think my dimple is cute?" Josh wiggled his eyebrows. My cheeks flamed in embarrassment and I blame it all on the wine I am drinking since morning.

"Just do it." I said looking everywhere but at him. Josh's body vibrated as he laughed.

"You are too cute." He flicked my nose and walked away.

He pulled away Clary by her arms and dragged her a good distance away from Alysha.

"C'mon miss, I don't want to witness another cat fight."