02- mine (!)

I smile at Tristan as he walks through the door holding the Chinese he promised to bring.

"I think I love you right now." I say grabbing my order and sitting on the small bed in front of my computer.

"You just love me for my food." He says sitting down on the bed as I break my chopsticks apart.

"You're delusional." I tease before wrapping the noodles around the sticks and bringing it to my mouth.

Tristan isn't prissy.

He may wear cashmere sweaters but that's it.

And khakis...

Maybe he is?

I ignore Harry's words and imagine Tristan wearing something Harry would. Like that red button up and ripped black jeans. Tristan would look hot in that outfit.

Why haven't we had sex yet?

Maybe he believes of sex after marriage?

I do want to ask him but I've never thought about our sex life until Harry made me realize how long it's been. Maybe I should tell Tristan about Harry?

I mean. Truth is key, right? I don't need him thinking I'm sneaking around.

"I have to tell you something." I say hoping he'll understand what's going on and not blame me.

I place my take out box on the nightstand and watch him do the same.

"The Chinese is down, this is serious." He jokes as I laugh. I do want to tell him about Harry and how persistent he can be.

"My ex is here. I found out today." I say watching him nod.

"Okay." He says picking up my Chinese food and continuing to eat.

"He lives in D Block." I say watching Tristan nod.

"They usually room people who come from the same place together. Just so you're more comfortable I guess." He says before eating another bite.

"You don't care?" I ask before picking up my take out box.

"I do. Just stay away from him and we won't have any problems." He says shrugging as if it were no big deal.

I needed a Tristan in my life.

I smile and finish my food before crawling back into bed.

"You should stay the night." I suggest watching Tristan raise an eyebrow. There's nothing wrong with asking my boyfriend to stay the night.

"We've never done that before." He says as I smile.

"There's always a time for new things." I say watching him stand up to throw our trash away.

"I have assignments Ni. You know that I would love to stay." He says before leaning down to kiss my forehead like he does every night.

I nod and smile as Tristan walks out before I throw my back onto the small bed.

I would have never asked him to stay if Harry hadn't gotten in my head.

Almost on cue I feel my phone buzz making me roll my eyes. I hope it's Tristan changing his mind about not staying.

*just seen your boyfriend. prissy much?*

I roll my eyes at Harry's text before typing back.

*leave me alone, Harry. I'm happy now.*

I shut my phone off and sigh. Harry will be the death of me. I already know that I have one class with him. I would hate to see him in any other classes I have.

*you were happy with me*

*I really wasn't.*

*you will be again*

I roll my eyes at the message and power my phone down. I don't need to have any connection with him.

"Open up. We're talking." I hear his voice from outside making me roll my eyes. I could ignore him and sleep but I know how Harry is. The entire floor will think slept with the sports teams if I leave Harry out there.

I stand up and open the door revealing Harry only now he's wearing sunglasses. Inside?

He walks past me and into my dorm before he lays on my bed.

"Love what you've done with with place since last time." He says looking around the room with his stupid smirk.

"You need to stop this Harry. This isn't fair to me or Tristan." I say watching Harry throw his hands behind his head before crossing his feet's. Ugh his shoes are on my bed.

I cross my arms and look down at Harry who continues to stare at me with a stupid smile on his face.

"I missed you." He says as I roll my eyes. He wouldn't of had to miss me if he would have just stayed.

"Get out." I say before sitting in my desk chair and turning on the monitor. I need to check my schedule and organize it.

I ignore Harry getting off of the bed and hope that he's getting out.
Only instead I feel his body towering over my back.

Harry's hand rubs my shoulder then begins to run down my chest slowly. It makes it's way down my stomach and hits the waist band of my shorts.

"Harry don't do this." I whisper knowing that I won't be able to contain myself. It's been almost 5 months since I've been touched and I know Harry thinks he can do anything he wants.

"Mm, what am I doing?" He whispers in my ear darkly before gripping me through the shorts. Oh god.

I feel blood rushing to the area faster than I can protest Harry.

"That's my boy." He coaxes as he slowly rubs me. I find myself leaning against his chest as he does this.

"Do you want this?" He asks as his hand shifts up and down my length as a great pace.

No.

Say no.

"Y-yes" I choke out as he rubs me with more of a firm grip. I want to say no but I can't. It feels too good.

Harry in buttons my shorts and pulls me up. During this time I want to kick him out but I don't. I let him take me to the bed. I let him do these things to me.

He kisses my neck and down my body before he makes it to my waistband. He pulls both layers down my legs and for the first time I feel his warm mouth encase around me. I want to push him away but then he swirls his tongue and I realize just how hard that would be for me to do.

I try to keep quiet knowing that the noise would only give Harry satisfaction and confidence.

I feel his mouth leave me for a few seconds until I feel his finger circling my entrance. Oh god.

His mouth wraps around me again as his finger slips into me. He gently massages my bundle of nerves while sucking my member. He knows exactly what to do.

My legs stiffen as I feel my stomach cramp.
I hum as I feel my release shoot into Harry's mouth. He retracts his finger from within me and looks up at me.

"You're mine."

____________

:(: