19- move?

So i think I'm falling in love with a guy twice my age. Help.
Like I work with him and he's good looking and he calls me "baby" and I know he just does that. Maybe? I have no fucking idea wtf! 😩

Niall

It's been an hour since Tristan left and I've been laying in Harry's arms. He holds me firmly yet his grip is soft. I love the feeling.

"Niall?" Harry whispers breaking the calm silence between us.

"Yes?" I ask waiting for any type of response from him.

"Do you think we'll ever be how we used to be?" He asks making me think of our shared past. Harry was so bipolar and mean. He made me hate and love him at the same time.

"No, I hope not." I answer truthfully. If anyone were to tell me that Harry would love me the way he used to then I would have possibly never given up with Tristan.

That's not true.

I would have given Tristan up in a heart beat for any type of affection from Harry. He has me hooked that deep.

"I want to go back sometimes." Harry admits as I look up at him from his chest.

"Why?"

"I just miss how we used to be. How I could control you easily." He says as I shake my head against his skin.

"I don't. I was putty in your hands. You still control me but I have some self control now. At least enough to say no when I really need to." I say feeling his hand rub circles into my skin.

"I hope you never need to say no." Harry says softly as I tighten my grip on him.

"Me too." I agree. Harry can be demanding but most of the things that he wants me to do I already want.

"Did you love me? Back then?" Harry asks as I keep my cheek pressed against his chest. I want to answer truthfully but I don't even know the truth myself.

"I'm not sure." I answer hearing his heart through his chest.

"I think I loved you at times but when We fought you made me hate you." I admit feeling Harry's lips touch the back of my head.

"I loved you for a long time." He admits as I finally look up to meet his gaze.

"So when I showed up here and found out that you had a boyfriend I was pretty jealous." He says as I nod into his skin.

"I tried to make you jealous." I admit feeling his chest vibrate as he softly chuckles.

"I know" he says as I close my eyes. I hear his heart beat and feel his chest move up and down with each breath that he takes. I needed this so badly.

"My mother is coming." He says softly as I smile into his skin. I missed Anne almost as much as I missed Harry. My mother and Anne never broke off their friendship but Anne did stop coming around.

"I miss her." I say feeling Harry's hand on my back.

"she doesn't know that you're with me." He says as I kiss his collar bone.

"But she will." He confirms as I sit up and straddle his lap.

"Good."
_____

When I wake up I feel Harry's skin sticking to mine and I groan. I'm Extremely sore from Harry's body over mine last night.

"Haz, wake up." I groan before standing and walking over to my planner. I don't have any classes today but I do need to shop for new clothes.

"I need to go to the mall today." I share as Harry sits up in the bed and runs his hand through his messy hair.

"Why are we going to the mall?" He asks while rolling in the bed. I smile at the shape of his body under the blankets and finish writing in my planner.

"I need new clothes." I speak looking in my empty-ish closet.

"Sucks that we're not the same size huh?" Harry asks standing up. I watch the way that my blankets fall from his toned body he steps behind me and kisses between my neck and my shoulder.

"No." I say happily looking at our size difference. I love how Harry towers over me, how his hand can cover the width of my wrist and his body mass when he's on top of me.

"My mum will be around tomorrow night." He shares as I nod and Harry grabs my wrist softly.

"I was thinking we could look for a place." He says as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Like, to eat? We can eat in the mall-"

"No. I mean to live." He says as I look away from his expectant gaze.

I just got out of a relationship and We just got back together.

Did we even get back together?

"Ha-"

"I know, it's a big jump. But we can handle it. We haven't stayed a night alone yet." He says as I look at the floor. He's right.

"I don't -"

"We can look tonight." He says as I slowly nod up at him. I can't say no.

" there's no rush baby. I just want to be with you." He says wrapping his arms around me.

I settle into his embrace and nod.

I would love to wake up next to Harry every morning. I would also love to shower in my own bathroom as well.

He's won me over