21- collide

" wow I never thought I would run into someone I know." Zayn says as I wrap my arms around his torso.

"Me neither. I always thought everyone from London would stay there." I say truthfully as he opens the door for me and we walk in leaving Harry outside just as he gets to the door.

I watch him fish for his key frantically so I know we have to hurry.

"Do you live in these dorms?" I ask as we stop at my door. I unlock it swiftly and invite him in. He drops the bags where I point and sets himself on my computer chair.

"No, I live in an apartment. My dealer lives here though." He says as I stare at him.

"I'm joking" he laughs as I join him.

Before I can respond my door is being banged on and Harry is flying through in seconds.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" Harry asks as Zayn stands.

"You mother fucker." Zayn says as Harry smirks.

"I just got out of the holding facility. I had to move out of the fucking country." He says as Harry shrugs.

"Maybe you shouldn't have rape-"

Harry is cut off by being pushed into the wall and I cover my face. This room holds yet another fight. Of course Harry has been involved in every single one.

I stand up as they begin to throw punches and blood begins to land on my concrete floor.

"Okay!" I yell standing between the two  pushing at their chests. Harry doesn't stop fighting though.

I feel a sharp punch and I'm looking into Zayn chest. My eye.

"Fuck baby." Harry says before wrapping his arms around me.

"Get the fuck out." Harry spits to Zayn but Zayn stays where he's standing.

"You hit him" Zayn says angrily as Harry tells him to 'fuck off'

"Niall? Are you okay?" Zayn asks as I back away from Harry's shoulder.

I look up at him to see his face laced with concern and worry.

"I'm okay. You should go." I say as Zayn nods and heads to the door.

"Harry. You should go." I say watching Zayn stop and look over to me.

"You can stay." I say pulling away from Harry's grip and sitting on my bed. I should get an ice pack.

"Niall, you know I would never hurt-"

"He said you should go." Zayn says cutting Harry off.

"Oh, right. Because you'd rather sit here with a Rapist who has been to jail." Harry says as I realize who Zayn is.

He's not the same guy he was when we met.

Or maybe he was and I just didn't see it.

"I can handle myself. I don't need you around, Harry." I say feeling the tender skin around my eye.

I don't bother watching Harry leave. All I hear is my door slam and then his.

"Are you okay Ni-"

"You should go too, Zayn. Thank you for the help." I smile and lead him to the door.

"Uh, yeah. No problem." He says before walking out of the door.

I shut it softly before laying in my bed. God what has happened now?

_______

Word count :535