15- fucking (!!)

Niall

I gulp from underneath his body as he kisses from my shoulder up to my ear.

"Now be a good princess and let me fuck you" he whispers before biting the shell of my ear.

"O-Okay" I manage to say despite my loss for breath. He grabs my wrists in his large hands and pins them above my head as his lips meet mine.

He kisses me hard until my legs are wrapped around his waist and he's grinding himself against me.

He pulls away from the kiss to pull my panties down my legs. His lips dance across my skin until he's between my legs again.

Harry holds his fingers up to my mouth and I instantly understand what I need to do. I open my mouth wide enough the the tips of his fingers to slip into my mouth. I let them slowly sink into my mouth relaxing as his fingers press into my tongue.

He pulls them out much too soon before he circles one around my entrance. I can tell that Harry is just as impatient as I am. I need him.

He presses his finger into me and I hum at the feeling of being filled for the first time in a long while.

Harry is quick to move with his fingers and soon he is pressing both fingers into my prostate to make me hum louder.

His lips make marks all over my body as he scissors his fingers inside of me.

I roll my eyes back before he takes his fingers out leaving me feeling empty.

Harry pulls his briefs off and I'm met with his large shaft once more. Wasting no time, He leans into my entrance groaning as he breaks through and begins to press himself into me.

I grip his shoulders as I adjust to the invasion Harry has cast on me.

He quickly snaps his hips back and forth until I'm whimpering under him begging for my release. Harry is relentless as he thrusts into my bundle of nerves. He grips my neck and wrists and holds them in place although there is no way I would ever purposely move away from him.

"He doesn't get this." Harry says as he grips my throat tighter.

"This is only for you." He says before I feel the muscles in my legs
tighten. I feel myself twitch as I come undone between our chests. Harry is coming undone soon after with a call of my name before finishing deep inside of me.

He rolls off of me and I'm breathing heavily while staring at the ceiling.

"That is fucking. Which is way better than making love. We can make love when we're old and it isn't fun anymore." Harry says before grabbing my hand in his.

"It's too fun right now."

_______

Short chapter I knowwww

Word count: 479