14-demands

Niall

My head pounds when I wake up. I feel lightheaded but my body feels insanely heavy.

I open my eyes to find Harry's head laying on my chest. His skin is sticking to mine adhered with a thin layer of sweat. I run my hand through his curls as I feel pain. My legs hurt, but mostly my ass.

I remove my hand from Harry's scalp and Suddenly I'm brought back to Harry's room in London where I woke up with no memory of Harry using me how he pleased. He's done it again.

I pull myself out from underneath Harry and stand to my feet. I'm only in my panties which isn't a good sign. I limp to my clothes and begin to get dressed when Harry speaks.

"Where are you going?" He asks with a raspy tone as I slide the tight denim over my legs.

"You did it again." I mutter knowing that if I don't get to my dorm room soon Harry will witness my mental breakdown and it will only add fuel to the sadistic fire he calls love.

"What? No. You wouldn't go to bed after you puked and you fought me until you fell out of the bed and on your ass. I wanted to fuck you but I wouldn't do that again." He says as I remember the embarrassing moment of falling to the floor and my ass smacking onto the concrete.

"I had to clean your puke too. So if anyone should be running it should be me." He says teasingly as I slowly begin to roll the jeans off of my legs.

"Come." He demands as my jeans hit the floor. I take small short steps until I'm standing between his parted knees and his hands are on both of my hips.

I rest my hand on his shoulder and look down at him. He doesn't look up at me until I squeeze his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He says as I furrow my eyebrows.

"For what?" I ask knowing that he's done a lot to betray me and hurt me but needing to know what exactly he regrets.

"For everything. From the day I met you until today. I'm sorry for everything that has gone wrong. Mostly because of me." He says as I nod. I want to forgive him and tell him that it's okay but it's not. It's never going to be okay.

I wanted to remember Harry and I making love for the first time. Not waking up to bits and pieces of a scrambled story.

It's also not okay that Harry has slept with Louis while he was leading me on. That will never be okay.

I can't help but like Louis after last night. I know he is someone who I am supposed to hate but I just can't bring myself to hate him. He's simply too unique to dislike.

"I know." I say brushing his hair out of his face. He needs a hair cut and badly. I love when his hair is short but for some reason the longer his hair gets the more attached to it I become.

"I'll make it right." Harry promises squeezing my hips. I nod and bring my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Don't do that." Harry demands grabbing my chin and pulling my lip out of my mouth.

"What?" I ask oblivious to any reason he would ask me to quit thinking how I was.

"Stop biting your lip. It makes me hard." He admits as I hide the blush on my cheeks. I know that I can turn Harry on but I didn't know that my lip was one of the things that can do it.

"This?" I ask before placing my bottom lip between my teeth again. This time I make sure that Harry see's it being bitten for longer.

"Niall." He warns lowly as I lean in closer.

"I can make you forget about him." I whisper feeling Harry's grip tighten. I can tell that what I'm doing is working.

I reach down between us as my lips begin to work on his neck bringing blood to the skin making dark bruises on his throat.

I begin to palm him through his briefs listening to his small gasps and hums of approval.

"Tell me what you want to do." I say waiting to hear the seven words that will get me in Harry's bed in a heart beat.

"I want to fuck you." He groans as I loosen my grip around his shaft.
I lean away from his neck and look him in the eyes while my hand rests on his hard member.

"Harry." I whisper waiting for him to say the words properly.

"I'm not saying it like that." He says as I take a step away from him.

"I don't understand why you can't. You can fuck Louis in here but when it comes to me it's not anything special? It's just another fuck?" I ask losing my shit in front of Harry. Why am I wasting my breath? He doesn't even care.

"Of course you're special. You're the only guy I've ever said 'I love you' to." Harry says as I shake my head.

"You're the only guy I've ever been with." I admit watching Harry stay still.

"But all of this means nothing to you. I don't see why you can't call it making love." I say watching Harry roll his eyes.

"Because I'm not a fucking girl." He says as I feel my heart become heavier.

"Then lie to me. You've never had a problem doing that before." I say watching Harry stand and pull his jeans up his legs.

"Fuck Niall. This doesn't have to be this big of a deal." He says as I cross my arms. But it does. It always will be.

"Tell me." I demand for the last time before Harry shakes his head.

"I love you. But I won't say that." He says as I look around the room.

"Look around! It's just me! You can tell me that you love me but you won't say that you'll make love to me? You're so difficult!" I exclaim watching Harry roll his eyes.

"Because I won't! Making love is sex. It's fucking. It's where I grab you anywhere that I can, throw you on my bed and take you however the fuck I want." He says towering over me as I feel myself twitch in my panties at his words.

This can't be turning me on.

"N-no." I protest feeling Harry's hands dig into my hips again.

"Yeah. It's is." He says before pushing my body into the bed.

"You can call it whatever you want. But to me, it's fucking." He says unbuttoning his jeans and letting them fall down his legs.

He crawls over me as I stay silent. I know I should be protesting but I can't. You tell me when you can deny a guy like Harry hovering over your body talking dirty to you about how he's going to fuck you into his mattress however he feels need be.

"It always has been." He says before shacking his hips between mine.

"Always will be." He says before kissing his way up from my shoulder to my ear.

"Now be a good princess and let me fuck you."

"O-okay"
________

Word count : 1235