32- too much

( i never read or write any of Niall's characters in Niall's voice 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it's just fem niall)

Niall

"Shut up." I say sternly before grabbing Harry's arm and pulling him out of the building. I pull him to my car ignoring his vexed voice. I get into the drivers seat telling him to do the same.

When he shuts the door I waste no time in getting to the point.

"Don't say anything, this just started for me." I say watching Harry roll his eyes.

"This is illegal, Niall. he's only using you." He says as It's my turn to roll my eyes. How could he have the nerve to try to warn me about who will hurt me, he should have came into my life with bright blinking lights that read 'warning, dickhead when mad, will cheat.'

"Oh, don't worry about me then. I should be used to it." I say feeling Harry's hand on my arm. The feeling of his skin on mine sets me off,  I don't know if I feel good or if I feel like shit during this.

"I'm sorry, Niall. Okay? You're making a mistake" he says as I pull my arm away. Who does he think he is?

"I'm done with you Harry. We tried, I gave you another chance and you fucked it up." I say pushing my keys into the ignition. He begins to speak again but I have no patience left for this conversation. There's nothing left that he can say to me.

"Get out of my car." I say before he grabs my jaw and makes me look at him. I don't settle into his hold. I just stare back at him hoping that one day he will stop fucking with me the way that he does.

He pulls me close and His lips are against mine in seconds. I push him off just as fast.

"You can't do this to me again!" I yell watching his fist hit against the console between us. His lips still taste so sweet for the bitter person they're attached to.

"I'm sorry! What more do I need to say?" He asks loudly as I run my hand through my hair.

"You need to mean it!" I yell letting the car fall silent. It isn't a comfortable silence. It's very stressful in this cab and I hope that we can settle our problems soon.

"You can't just kiss me,  tell me that you're sorry and expect that I'll be okay with you again." I say in the silent car.

"You need to give me space, real space. If I fall in love again then I do, but you have no right to be getting between my relationship when you can't even hold your own." I say as he stays silent. It isn't too long until he opens the door and gets out slamming it closed leaving me alone.

I sigh loudly and lay my forehead against my steering wheel.

Why does everything need to be so difficult? I just want one thing to go normally. Where there's no baby, no drama between Harry and I and for gods sake no cheating.

I drive back to the dorms in silence until my phone begins to ring loudly. I  slide my thumb across the screen accepting the call as I'm walking across the lawn to the dorm door.

"Hello?" I answer into the small receiver and jump at the sound of my mother
Shouting in my ear.

"You're pregnant?! Why didn't you tell me?" She exclaims as I sigh for the hundredth time today. Anne must have finally told her about the fight she witnessed. I understand that this is very exciting for her but I can't even act excited after the day I've had.

"It's no big deal mum." I say softly as she laughs.

"Yes it is! You and Harry need to come home as soon as possible! We can have a gender reveal!" She exclaims as I roll my eyes.

"Mum we won't know the gender until twelve weeks, it's been two." I say remembering the week of waiting for the test and the week of staying away from Harry.

"Well, when you do know we can have a party, and you and Harry will be back together, we can start planning your wedding-" she says cheerily. The thought of getting back together with Harry stresses me out. What needs to happen between Ethan and I for jay to happen?

"We aren't getting married mum. We aren't even talking." I say as I unlock my dorm door.

"What?" She asks softly as I open the door.

"Something happened between us and we need space. So we aren't speaking as of right now." I say leaving the arguing, cheating, lying and Ethan out of the conversation. There's simply to much to try to explain to her right now.

"Well, You two will get married. You're not going to have a broken family before your baby is even born." She says as I cave onto my bed.
I understand what she's saying but it still makes no sense. I would rather put a baby into a friendly atmosphere. Not one where Harry and I would be wanting to rip out each others hair all the time.

"Mum, it's not that simple. We can't just drop our problems and put a ring on it." I say as she sighs before she shifts.

"Well, you're not having that baby without Harry." She says as I place my fingers at the bridge of my nose to help ease my headache.

"It doesn't really work like that mum." I say hoping that she'll just let it go and give me tips on how to handle these crazy hormones.

"It does and it will. You two are too young as it is, you can't split up like this." She says making no sense at all.

"What I mean is that the only way that child will enjoy it's teenage years and not turn out like Harry was in his teens is if you two sort your problems." She says finally making sense. She's right, Harry's parents are the only reason he turned bitter and cold. It's hard to imagine him as that same person.

Getting out of London has effected him.

But not all in good ways.

____

Word count 1061