45- please don't leave

Harry styles

Seven hours. Seven fucking hours on a plane back to London with a stranger snoring next to me and a child kicking my seat. I suppose in a way, I deserve this. I deserve having everything hate me right now. I drove Niall away just like I always do. But this time I took something away from him. Something that wasn't mine to take.

I sigh as I turn the key in my ignition and pull it out of the dash board. I open my door but I don't bother with my bag. I can come get it later.

I walk up to the front door where I can hear the sound of a Christmas movie. I push the door open without knocking. I kick my shoes off and walk forward until I'm in the living room standing over my mother and Niall's mother.

"Where's-"

"He went to your apartment. The new one." My mum says pushing me out of the way to see the tv.

"So what, you guys are just best friends now?" I ask as I stuff my feet back into my shoes. I watching my mother lift her head from where her and Maura are cuddled up on the couch.

"We're closer than you and Niall, we don't even have a baby." She says as I open the door.

"Fuck off." I slam the door shut and walk back to my car. If Niall we're here he would get mad at me and tell me to apologize to my mother. Right now I need my Niall. He makes me a better person.

The drive feels longer than it is, every minute feels like an hour without him. Why do I keep doing this to him if I can't handle him leaving? Why do I keep pushing.

I pull my keys out of my ignition for the second time today and shut my door locking it. I walk into the building and hit the button on the elevator. I mentally thank myself for asking for an extra key so I don't have to argue with Niall to let me in.

When I reach the floor I'm full of adrenaline. I want nothing more but for us to be okay.

When I stand in front of the door it stops. Everything stops. My baby is in there, With Niall. An actual baby. Eighteen years of a life in my home, the rest of my life.

I slide the key into the lock and hesitantly open it.

I can hear the tv on a low volume and the lights are dimmed. I kick my shoes off despite seeing Niall's shoe rack set up.

I walk through the apartment before looking into the bedroom where Niall lays on the unmade bed. He always makes the bed before sleeping, he's tired. Possibly too tired to fight.

"Niall." I say loudly and watch his crystal blue eyes snap open.

He sits up and looks at me. It's silent, nothing is exchanged beyond our stare.

"I'm sorry." I speak. He looks at me the same way. Without expression.

"For everything. For pushing you away, for hitting you for being mean to you, for calling you names, for not caring for this baby properly, for not being here when you were moving. I'm sorry." I say bringing back bad memories from New York.

"Okay." He says shortly before laying down.

"Okay?" I ask looking at him tuck himself in.

"Okay." He says again before turning into the pillow.

"Do you mean that it's okay?" I ask taking a step forward.

"No, I mean okay. You know where the couch is." He says softly and I smile to myself.

I walk out of the room but stop at the door.

"I love you." I say not expecting to hear one back.

"I love you both." I say before turning to walk away.

"Harry?" He calls

"Yeah?" I ask turning back to him.

"Please don't leave." He says softly as I shake my head

"Never again."

_______

Short but Atleast I updated