31- the bust

Ethan ^^^

Niall

Harry stands in front of my car with his hands tucked in his pockets.

"I'm seeing someone too." He says as I smile.

"Good for you! But that's normal." I say getting into my car. I don't look back at him, mostly because I'm so close to breaking down.

Fuck hormones.

I pull out of the parking lot and begin to drive to the auditorium Ethan is teaching in. Maybe this is where I need to be.

With a guy who can support me and my child. A guy who isn't always cheating, a guy who has self control.

But the only problem is that he doesn't know about my baby, that makes this a lot harder.

I park in the lot closer to the door since I'm early. I begin to walk into the auditorium as a car pulls into the lot.

Harry.

I walk into the building and find a seat quickly.

Ethan is here but he's grading papers. I don't want to interrupt that.

I sit in my usual seat and pulls my materials out as the door opens.

Harry walks in and up the stairs towards me. Shit.

He sits right beside me and Ethan looks up at us.

"Who are you seeing?" Harry asks as I begin to pack my stuff back into my bag. I'll sit somewhere else.

"Don't fucking walk away from me." He demands but I don't listen this time. He doesn't get to have control over me anymore.

I move over a few seats and look up at Ethan, mostly to give him a look that says 'it's okay'

Harry follows me and stands in front of my seat.

"You're having my baby, I deserve to know." He says quietly. I sigh and look up at him. He has dark under eye bags and he looks drained. Good.

"It's none of your business Harry." I say pulling my laptop out.

"It is my business, you're my business-"

"You made this choice Harry. I didn't. You made us like this and you gave me the opportunity to find someone who wouldn't hurt me like you do and I did." I say before opening my laptop.

"So no, that's none of your business." I say feeling his hand on my cheek.

"Please Niall, we're good together. Even if we're not healthy, most things that aren't healthy feel so good." He says as I roll my eyes.

"Wow, I think I'm going to try cocaine now." I say sarcastically as Harry's hand pulls away from my face.

"Mister Styles. You've decided to join my class." Ethan calls out but Harry doesn't respond.

"I'll talk to you after class." He says as more people are starting to show up.

I nod just to get him away from me and he begins to walk out like he always does.

When he leaves I look up at Ethan who has his hair pushed back lazily and a white button up with a grey tie and black dress pants.

Shit.

I don't think I listened to a word he said.

______

After the most agonizing four hours of my life I am able to pack up my materials slowly and walk down to Ethan as the last student leaves.

"What did he want?" Ethan asks about Harry.

"He wanted to know who i was seeing." I say softly as he unbuttons his top two buttons of his dress shirt.

He flips his collar up and loosens his tie, pulling it off.

God.

"What?" I ask as he laughs.

"I asked what you said." He says before leaning on his desk.

"I told him it was none of his business." I say crossing my arms.

"I want to take you out again tonight." He says as I smile.

"Paintball?" He asks as I widen my eyes.

"I-I-"

"I'm joking love." He says laughing loudly. I smile glad that he doesn't want to shoot at me after the first date.

"Maybe bowling, or a drink." He says as I nod frantically

"Bowling." I answer not wanting to go to a bar just to refuse alcohol and Ethan think that I'm too boring.

"Bowling it is." He says as I remember a second date that I went bowling for.

Harry and I had such a great time.

But that's over now. He has Louis and I have a new guy, one that can support me.

After making plans to meet up I begin to walk out of the auditorium but blush as Ethan whistles behind me.

"Stop!" I call back hiding the blush on my cheeks as I push the door open listening to his laugh.

But my smile doesn't last forever

"You're seeing a fucking professor?"

______________

Word count 791