37- london

Did you guys see Niall and hailee? I'm very happy for Niall and honestly i hope it lasts. Hailee is so Kind and beautiful and not toxic like half of the models or other women that get to the boys. I am sad about it but I'm more happy for him than i am selfish (:

Niall

I sigh as I pack my bag, I don't know how long I'm going to be staying in London but this feels almost like a mission.

I don't know if Harry's still coming with me but I'm scouting the area fully. If I'm going to be having a child I want everything to be in one place, London or wherever else may work.

A proper pre school, family, friends, an actual support system. If I really want this to work I'm going to need more than just Harry.

I zip my bag and place it by the door. I know I'm still a bit early but I like to be. I'd rather be early than late.

I open my dorm door and lock it behind me checking one last time for anything that I could have forgotten.

"Give."

I look up at Harry walking towards me with his bag thrown over his shoulder. He probably knew I would want to leave early.

"I can carry my bag." I say watching Harry roll his eyes.

"Don't give me an attitude, just give me your bag." He says as I pull the bag off of my shoulder and let him throw it over his own. I don't thank him although I want to.

I hold out his phone and he takes it harshly.

"You can see all of my messages. I want that changed." I say watching Harry scoff.

"It's not li-"

"Stop being rude to me. I deserve privacy." I say walking beside him. I have no effort to be bitchy towards him no matter how mad I am right now.

"I'm sorry." I say as he walks in front of me.

"For what?" He asks looking confused.

"I don't know. Just for things that I do that make you mad." I say as he opens the door for me.

"You didn't make me mad, That driver made me mad, your seatbelt made me mad, everything made me mad." He says as I walk ahead of him.

"So you took it out on me." I say watching him nod slowly.

"So I should be apologizing." Harry says as I shake my head denying him. He doesn't need to apologize. This is a cycle. Even if he doesn't apologize I'll be back in his bed soon.

Just like he said.

"Well I'm sorry. Just don't make another reckless decision like that." He says as he places the bags in the hatch of his vehicle.

"I like the word reckless better than stupid." I admit as he closes the hatch.

"I didn't mean that. I was angry Ni. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." He lies. He had every intention to hurt my feelings. He just isn't in the same mindset he was last night. His mood swings have been getting worse.

I walk past him and get into the vehicle as he follows my actions. He doesn't move the vehicle until I'm buckled in which kind of makes me happy.

I stay silent during the ride although I want to speak to Harry. I know that we won't be seated closely so our conversation won't be as private.

That's If we even get to talk.

When we get to the airport I feel another layer of stress cover me as we walk to the entrance. I hate the metal detectors and taking off our shoes and making sure that we aren't smuggling anything.