42- my world is upsidedown

Sorry for such the long wait guys. School started and I have to get up at 5:50 every morning. This wouldn't be a big deal if i wasn't working until 8:30 each night after school

Niall

I've been so stressed out lately. My mother has caught a mood towards me and has let it become more and more apparent with every minute I spend here. Staying in London is becoming less enjoyable every single day.

Maybe London isn't where we're meant to be. Maybe New York is just fine.

Harry has been getting more and more distant from me and I'm hating it. I helped Tara and Liam spark their flame back to life. Now who's going to help Harry and I? Nobody. Because the world will be against us forever.

Anne has been the only optimistic person in my life for a while now and I'm really loving her for it. She painted my nails for a good hour then she and I did clay facials together like I had always wished to be able to do with someone.

Our relationship has been blossoming and now it has grown into something beautiful. She even offered to help me find baby clothes and help babysit whenever Harry as I needed a break.

She truly is a saint.

As days passed by us, our returning flight slowly crept up on us and soon we were boarding a flight.

I don't feel as good in New York. I feel sickened actually. This place changed me. I cheated, twice.

Or maybe Harry did that.

I would have never left Tristan or Ethan if Harry hadn't showed up. Maybe I wouldn't even think about the father of my child. Harry would have just been the first guy that broke my heart.

I stand up feeling light headed as Harry grabs our carry on's. It takes far too long to get off of the flight but once we are out of the airport I feel a lot better. Until we're outside and I feel nauseated.

I pull the door handle open on Harry's car before spewing onto the pavement below.

I feel Harry's hand on my back and I groan as I shut the door.

"Fuck this pregnancy." I mutter hearing Harry chuckle. I miss his laugh.

"Well, it's only five and a half months." He says with a smile as I groan out loud. I just want this baby out. I'm not ready to be a parent and I wish I could just press pause on this pregnancy.

"I'm not ready." I whisper as Harry begins to reverse from the parking spot.

"Yeah. Maybe we should just get an abortion." Harry says as I shoot him a harsh glare.

"I can't get an abortion. I'm too far along." I say as Harry speaks far too soon.

"You can get an abortion up until the four month mark." He says as I cross my arms.

"We're not getting an abortion." I state looking out the window as Harry drives back to our dorm rooms.

"Well, I'm saying that you should. I don't want a baby." He says as we begin to drive through campus.

"I know that you don't want a baby. But you also wanted Louis at one point. How about you go have a baby with him?" I ask pulling Louis into our fight. I unbuckle my seatbelt and I get out of the car as Harry parks in the lot. I grab my bag as Harry stays silent.

When I get inside I kick my shoes off and leave my bag at the door.

"Don't bring Louis into this." Harry says as he shuts the door.

"I didn't bring him into this. You did." I say placing my hand under my stomach.

"Get the abortion." Harry says as my hand flies out. It strikes him on the cheek making a harsh sound loud enough to make the house fall silent.

"Tomorrow morning we're going. You'll thank me." He says brushing past me and walks out of the room. I don't need a damn abortion.

I grab a book and sit on my bed. I turn the lamp on and start a quick tea before opening my book.

Three hours of staring at words on paper and thinking about what Harry said to me.

Abortion

Tomorrow.

To be fair. We would make the worst parents. We fight, we fuck, we have Louis intervening, we fuck, we get pregnant, we fight, we fuck. It's not a safe environment for either of us and definitely not a baby.

But I can't do this. I got myself into this, I need to take the responsibilities that come with it.

I slam my book shut and stand up. I walk up to my door and walk into the hallway. I make it to Harry's door. I open the door seeing harry laying in bed with his arm thrown over his eyes.

When I see him everything i has planned to say drops to the floor and I feel my body shaking.

I feel hot tears rush down my cheeks as Harry looks up. He shoots from the bed and wraps his arms around me.

"Okay." I say grabbing his shirt in my fists.

"Okay what?" He asks rubbing my back.

"Okay, I'll get the abortion."

_______

Word count :893