17- pillow talk

Harry

When I wake up Niall isn't next to me anymore. I woke up an hour ago and felt around the bed for him finding him instantly so I know he couldn't have gone too far. On cue he walks into the room with wet hair and new clothes.

I hate how he's not wearing my shirt and his panties from yesterday and how I didn't wake up next to him. I'd love for the first thing I do today to be burying myself between Niall's thin creamy legs. But now that he's showered I doubt I will get the opportunity.

"I didn't want to wake you for the showers." Niall says before placing his phone on the top of my desk. I do wish Niall would have woken me up but chances are we would still be in the small shower stall dirtier than we were before we started the shower.

I sit up and look around the bed. The blankets are thrown all over the room and the sheets are hanging off of one corner of the bed.

"We were really destructive." Niall says looking around at the mess. I'm sure my pillowcase is torn.

"It was really good." I admit. Sex with Niall is the best that I've ever had. Since our split it's only gotten better.

" so no more Louis?" He asks sitting on the edge of the bed as I stand up and walk over to my dresser to pick some new clothes for the day.

"No, no more Louis." I confirm pulling jeans up my legs. Niall nods with a smile before walking over to me.

"I'm very sore." He admits as I smile down on him. I did that. Nobody else has touched my Niall. Only I have.

"Sorry, I'll go easier next time princess." I promise before pulling a shirt over my head.

"No!" He exclaims before coughing as a dark pink shade coats his face.

"Um, I mean no." He says before running his hand through his wet hair.

"It's okay, when it's.. rough.." Niall says staring at the floor. I love going rough on Niall but judging from the bruises that cover his wrists and hips I need to tell myself to go easier on him. He's fragile.

"Okay." I lie knowing that I will fuck him just as well but I won't be nearly as harsh with his body.

"We have class today." Niall reminds me making me want to roll my eyes and take a nap.

"It won't be that bad." Niall assures taking notice of my excitement for going to class.

"Human sciences isn't it?" I ask watching him slowly nod. I remember him telling me of a professor that called him out for cheating and making him feel terrible. Fucking asshole

"If you want to make it then you better get ready. I think a shower serves you right." He says pushing my chest so I'm more than a foot away from him.

"And you need to change those sheets." He whispers as if other people are around.

"Because I fucked you on them?" I ask feeling his hands cover my mouth and a deep blush cover his cheeks.

"Shush." He says quietly as I pull his hands off of my mouth. I print them to my lips again but this time I press my lips to his knuckles softly.

"I'll go shower. Get my shit ready." I say watching Niall roll his eyes at both my demand and tone. He hands me his shower caddy and I take it hesitantly eyeing the strawberry scented washes.

I walk out of the room debating on turning around and pressing Niall back into my mattress and into the dirty sheets.

I shake my head and walk Into the showers Ignoring my wants.

_______

Niall

After properly organizing Harry's binder I listen to the door open again. Harry smells like my shampoo and I love the thought of him using my stuff.

"We need to talk after class" I say before pressing his binder into his chest.

"What?" He asks surprised by my sudden interest.

"We need to talk after class" I repeat feeling Harry's hand wrap around my tender forearm.

"We can talk about it now." He says as I look at the alarm clock on the nightstand littered with used square foil packets.

"We're going to be late." I say slipping my shoes on. I open the door and feel Harry's hand on my shoulder.

"Niall. We can talk about it now." He says in a more stern tone. I roll my eyes and pull out of his grip.

"Harry, I'm leaving now. with or without you." I say opening the door fully and stepping out.

I don't hear his boots
Behind me so I walk faster. I can't rely on Harry's fast driving so I won't be tardy again so I need to get there myself.

I open my car door and push the key into the ignition starting the car. I decide to wait for Harry but I realize that with his stubborn attitude he will stay in the dorm
All day if he feels.

_______

I pack up my supplies and notes
After a very boring four hour class.
I sigh and begin to walk to the door of the auditorium hearing my professor comment on my sigh.

"Is my class too boring for you, mister Horan? " he asks before pulling his glasses off and resting his chin on his knuckles.

"Will you leave it for a more exciting class without a second thought?" He asks as I look towards the door.

"Your class is perfectly fine. Your attitude is the only thing I'm growing tired of." I say watching the powerful man smirk before looking down at his papers and straightening his tie.

"I already dislike you Niall. Don't make this harder for yourself." He says as I shrug.

"You're bringing unprofessional business into the facility. I'm not the one making anything harder." I say before turning towards the door.

"Have a nice night mister Horan." He says as I grip the door.

"Tell mister styles I will need him to actually attend my class to pass." He says as I push the door open and walk out leaving an angered man behind for the second time today.

I mutter curse words and horrible things for the unprofessional professor and I start my car.

My class almost makes me want to push harry again this dirty sheets and let him do anything he wants to me knowing that Tristan count never add up to anything Harry can give me. But we still need to talk.

I drive as quickly as I legally can and make my way into the dorms. I open my dorm room and almost scream at the sight.

Tristan .

But he's not alone.

Harry.